Just how delicious is Frank's RedHot hot sauce?

Mr. Dink

Got really overpriced a few years ago. Good stuff, but didn't warrant the price jack. Crystal is a good substitute at about 1/2 the price.

If the Target near you has food, it is about $1.90 a bottle vs ~$3.50 at Safeway.

great stuff but Sriracha>Frank's. Hell Sriracha>Tobasco

Like comparing different apples. All varities of chili peppers... Frank's Red Hot is cayenne... And Tobasco is made from tobasco peppers.

IMO, you really can't compare because each brings a different flavor to the table. It really is in the taste buds of the person.

What a coincidence that I just read this thread. My wife and I JUST made batch of wings and a kick a$$ garbage plate with my own Nicks hot sauce. (Homemade mac salad, fried potatoes and cheeseburgers.)

About twice a year, she and I have to have a good ol Rochester pig out.

We've looked high and low for a hot sauce similar to Franks down here in New Zealand for our wings and finally found one that comes close. "Lea and Perrins Hot Pepper Sauce"

My gut is going to hate me in the morning.

(So are the boys down at the sewage treatment plant.)

We've looked high and low for a hot sauce similar to Franks down here in New Zealand for our wings and finally found one that comes close. "Lea and Perrins Hot Pepper Sauce"

What a coincidence! I had to use that to show my family how to make wings during my last trip to Oz. It was pretty good.

They all thought it was so funny that people actually eat part of the chicken that they would throw away.

Like comparing different apples. All varities of chili peppers... Frank's Red Hot is cayenne... And Tobasco is made from tobasco peppers.

IMO, you really can't compare because each brings a different flavor to the table. It really is in the taste buds of the person.

I think it's Tabasco. I never cared for the sauce but I get the whole pepper pickled in jars[Trappey's- can be hard to find]

They are cute little guys, no longer then your fingernail, but are absolute killer in a bowel of Chili.

I think it's Tabasco. I never cared for the sauce but I get the whole pepper pickled in jars[Trappey's- can be hard to find]

They are cute little guys, no longer then your fingernail, but are absolute killer in a bowel of Chili.

If Tabasco sauce was the same price as FRH I'd buy Tabasco instead.