Draft McClain!!!

If Leslie is our new head coach and we are sticking with a Tampa 2 or a 4-3 as our D then I feel like McClain would be a good pick up at pick 9. Put McClain at MLB and move Poz to OLB and get Mitchel back at the other OLB. It solves out OLB issue and helps out our run D.

To me I would like them to take McClain at pick 9 and then trade back into the back end of the 1st round to take a LT and help out the O-line. HOWEVER if we go with Russ Grimm at Head Coach and want to switch to a 3-4 I don't know how well McClain translates to that type of D.

If Leslie is our new head coach and we are sticking with a Tampa 2 or a 4-3 as our D then I feel like McClain would be a good pick up at pick 9. Put McClain at MLB and move Poz to OLB and get Mitchel back at the other OLB. It solves out OLB issue and helps out our run D.

To me I would like them to take McClain at pick 9 and then trade back into the back end of the 1st round to take a LT and help out the O-line. HOWEVER if we go with Russ Grimm at Head Coach and want to switch to a 3-4 I don't know how well McClain translates to that type of D.

He's been noted to be able to play in any system. If I'm not wrong, he plays in the 3-4 now at Alabama

- McClain is about a sure of a thing as there is in the draft....and makes sense my questions are

- Are we then going to bring in a veteran guy like McNabb and groom Brohm for the future?

- Is there a LT we can get in the 2nd round?

I think McClain will also be a stud......its just that we will have a easier time finding free agent starting linebackers then we will free agent starting left tackles