My monthly plea to have the stevestojan

stevestojan

stevestojan what fun would it be if it where changed . if it did get changed then you would have to do more LOOK at ME post :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :D  :blink:

128514[/snapback]

HA! :blink:

Ok I can live with 'stojan' but to change it to anything else just wouldn't be right. Come on Steve, it has made you a legand.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude we all have our roles to play  :blink:

128554[/snapback]

your's is instigator... R.Rich's is sarcastic racist, Alaska Darin's is to tell people how f-cking dumb they are (and many times, his services are needed), and mine is to be the substitution for feces?

Something doesn't seem right there.

:blink:

look at me,stevestojan you LOVE it, face it  :blink:  :blink:

128559[/snapback]

The whole 'look at me thing' doesn't apply to me. really. I have never once posted thinking 'im bored, i need someone to play with'. Its always whatever's on my mind. Mind you, often times it is things people don't want to hear, but it shouldn't be confused for 'look at me'. It just isnt. But believe what you will! :blink:

your's is instigator... R.Rich's is sarcastic racist, Alaska Darin's is to tell people how f-cking dumb they are (and many times, his services are needed), and mine is to be the substitution for feces?

128560[/snapback]

Hey I didn't assign the roles...just kinda fell into it. Or would that be you :blink: I'm laughing with you man....I really am.

128560[/snapback]

You're right. Feces deserves better. :blink:

128560[/snapback]

Be happy with what you got...I've petitioned the board dozens of times over the last two years to change "Lesbian Midget Sex" to "BillsGuyInMalta", but to no avail. Be happy you have a substitution name.

Lest you all forget...stevestojan earned this through complaining abouot how much he hated the earlier "poop" filter. He's not some poor, innocent boy who's being bullied by the big bad administrators. He had his part in this too.

And steve...just so you know, I'm the one that gave SDS the idea to change "poop" to "stevestojan", a la the classic "belinda". I'm entirely to blame... :blink:

I saw that, but i think its a losing battle!

Thanks Iceman...

Now, back to talking about what a standup citizen, fighting for his right to self defense, Ron Artest is...

128592[/snapback]

Artest :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: That clown should get a lifetime ban.