Owens is Nix's buddy

SKRAAPY

Just some food for thought. Buddy Nix recruited Terrell Owens for Tennessee-Chatanooga. Could this January 15th nonsense be the re-signing of T.O? You know, maybe it's like ok..I started my career with Nix..may as well end it with him.

Just some food for thought. Buddy Nix recruited Terrell Owens for Tennessee-Chatanooga. Could this January 15th nonsense be the re-signing of T.O? You know, maybe it's like ok..I started my career with Nix..may as well end it with him.

:thumbdown::lol:

January 15=new one day chip for Friend of Bill's, Thurman Thomas.

It was reported that Owens and Nix did not exactly get along for the one year they were together. Owens didn't get on the field much as a freshman. However Owens said that was water under the bridge and wouldn't effect his decision. I believe he said this in his last interview after the Colts game.

Owens ended his career with Dick Jauron.