Pats fans believe the dynasty is Over

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when was the last time brady threw 50 tds and got his team to a 4th super bowl?

i'll give you a hint about 12 years after the bills sniffed a super bowl

look, i'm not advocating we try to get him, but if he were to come available after next yr, it wouldnt hurt to give brady a look, especially if we still havent solved our ongoing search for a franchise QB

Only to watch him die behind the Bills pitiful O-Line. :thumbdown:

I've got to say he looked beyond pitiful Sunday. One of the sacks (that didn't count because of a Ravens penalty) it actually looked like he just bumped into a lineman and fell because of the pressure.

Be honest. Most fans completely overreact to everything. Everything is the worst or best ever. The PAts essentially had a rebuilding year and still made the playoffs. They'll be back. Most fans are dumb and Pats fans are dumber than most. They didn't ever know they had a team until 9 years ago. They're still learning.

They're smarter than I gave them credit for. But, in all fairness, their "dynasty" has been over for a couple of years.

Their dynasty was a myth caught on tape with their spy cameras. Lets just say it liek it is. The Pats "dynasty" was created by their cheating and they wouldnt have won a single SB without it.

They're smarter than I gave them credit for. But, in all fairness, their "dynasty" has been over for a couple of years.

True. They haven't won a championship since the '04 season, and have made the Superbowl only once since. The "dynasty" is clearly in the rear view mirror for a few seasons. It is crumbling in pretty typical fashion, actually. Most of the players from the SB era are gone. They missed the playoffs last year and were first out this year. They finally lost a home playoff game. Like most dynasties of the past. Only the ballwashers like Jim Nantz and Phil Simms thought it would go in in perpetuity. It was laughable how they were saying some 7th round rookie was going to become Welker almost overnight. The writing was on the wall for those who wanted to see it.

The dynasty was over when Rodney Harrison, Mike Vrabel, Asante Samuel, Tedy Bruschi and Ty Law left. Then they traded Richard Seymour. A great passing team with a mediocre run offense and no defense. Of course they're not a dynasty anymore.

Be honest. Most fans completely overreact to everything. Everything is the worst or best ever. The PAts essentially had a rebuilding year and still made the playoffs. They'll be back. Most fans are dumb and Pats fans are dumber than most. They didn't ever know they had a team until 9 years ago. They're still learning.

I have to disagree. I don't think this a relaod situation as much as it is a steady erosion. They need help in a number of places.