Will ANYONE take the Bills' HC job?

I really am not usually this pessimistic, but this is seriously bad.

NOBODY wants this job!

I understand the Bills taking their time - to an extent, but when half of the candidates that you want to

talk to turn down the opportunity to even interview for what would be a promotion and big pay increase,

you have to figure that SOMETHING is very BROKEN.

At this point, whomever they hire will have no credibility from day 1 since he will obviously be a desperation

hire. How will this desperation hire even put together a staff of assistants. Who will want to come work for

the 15th or 16th choice of an organization?

NOBODY wants this job!

I understand the Bills taking their time - to an extent, but when half of the candidates that you want to

talk to turn down the opportunity to even interview for what would be a promotion and big pay increase,

At this point, whomever they hire will have no credibility from day 1 since he will obviously be a desperation

hire. How will this desperation hire even put together a staff of assistants. Who will want to come work for

EZ does it. Sometimes the road to your destination is a bit rough. When they've actually hired someone, you can comment then. Until then we have to hang in there and let this play out.

NOBODY wants this job!

Three people that I can recall (Marty Schottenheimer, Brian Schottenheimer, Mike Shannahan) have stated that they aren't interested. Marty doesn't want to coach, or I feel as though he would take the position. Brian is happy where he is (so he says) and Mike was a package deal with Bruce Allen. The Redskins won Bruce Allen and hence signed Shannahan.

I agree that I'm not feeling good about the lack of positive response regarding the Bills HC opening. But the sky is not falling..not yet. There are plenty of quality candidates out there still...

NOBODY wants this job!

QUESTION : "Will ANYONE take the Bills' HC job?"

ANSWER : yes ! , absolutely guaranteed......

I'd like to see some quality candidates actually seem interested in interviewing with the team.

Unfortunately, that isn't happening. Yeah, I guess Leslie Frazier did seem interested, but it seems

to be that the Bills are really having to twist Grimm's arm to interview.

Up front, they said that they would talk to the candidates in roughly the order of their preference

and so far no hire. So, from that I conclude that they are on to plan B or plan C at this point.

Not the way to start the "next great era in Bills history" - at least it doesn't look like a good way

to do so.

NOBODY wants this job!

take it easy the play-offs aren;t even over. so in a way the season is still going. the only coaches who have been hired are coaches who were not coaching. honestly people oon this board can be so stupid

NOBODY wants this job!

yes someone wants the job and will take the job - 20% will love it - 45% will like it - 25% will not like it - 10% will hate it - and there will be those who will post that they will never watch a bills game again and blindly berate mr. wilson, buddy nix and anyone else they feel they need to - all to make themselves feel important

and then the draft comes - use the same percentages on our 2010 draft class, etc. . . .

take it easy the play-offs aren;t even over. so in a way the season is still going. the only coaches who have been hired are coaches who were not coaching. honestly people oon this board can be so stupid

[/quote

a lot of posters expect

new coach hired today

new free agent next day

new trade the next

new draft selection (even though its later on)

just be freaking patient is what i think. its fun to speculate. but thats all we can do right now...

NOBODY wants this job!

Do you think that Ralph and the boys have a contingency plan should NO ONE be willing to take the HC job? Jauron is still under contract???? Fewell and April will have already signed on with other teams. Maybe Owens can be hired back as a player-coach!!

Wow, that was nice of you. If you're going to insult us, couldn't you at least learn the basics of spelling and typing?

NOBODY wants this job!

Oh someone will take it. It will be the guy that just wants to make the jack and not give a **** about winning.

I am glad that none of you whiny, impatient mental midgets are running my football team. We know only about 5% of what's really happening and yet you react to every scrap of news, innuendo or gossip and run to your keyboards, crying and screaming with your thumb in your mouth.

Wanna know what the most embarrassing part of Bills nation is? You.