Frank the janitor to interview for Bills HC position

Per Adam Schefter:

"I'd love to be a head coach, but I say that with an asterisk," Frank said Sunday after doing his final cleaning of the bathrooms at RWS this season. "That's my dream, but I want to be a head coach when the time is right, when the situation is right. I don't want to just take a job to take a job.

"For the first time in fifty years, I'm really, really happy. I'm happy working for Ralph. I love the area. I love the Bills fans. I love what we've done. I love cleaning the urine and crap stains off the toilets."

I'm for it as long as they bring in Shane Falco and especially the cheerleaders!!

I heard Falco drowned trying to clean up barnacles off Ralph Wilsons boat. The two brothers who played guard are in jail for weapons possession, the sumo guy got a heart attack from eating too many eggs, the swat guy went postal and offed himself later, the Brit died of lung cancer, the mute gave up football after Pam broke up with him at the office and the WR swore never to return to Buffalo after a certain RB took $20 from him. Anyone else?

I heard Falco drowned trying to clean up barnacles off Ralph Wilsons boat. The two brothers who played guard are in jail for weapons possession, the sumo guy got a heart attack from eating too many eggs, the swat guy went postal and offed himself later, the Brit died of lung cancer, the mute gave up football after Pam broke up with him at the office and the WR swore never to return to Buffalo after a certain RB took $20 from him. Anyone else?

:thumbsup: