As the Bills wait to hire....

zazie

So Crennel to KC, Cincy pays and retains their assts., now Washingtn is down to Haslett to run their D.

What is left for us if Haslett is getting hired??

I hope they can come to resolution soon, or Jerry Gray will once again be stalking the Rich Staium (sic) sidelines as the DC.

This is exactly the problem that the Bills have faced in the past when they've "taken their time" to

hire a new head coach.

I wish I could say otherwise, but the Bills will be putzing around for a while longer, hire a compromise

guy to be their HC and he'll put together a weak staff of assistants from what is left on the market. This

has really been the scenario since Wade Phillips left and it looks like it will be the same this time.

This should really not be that complicated.

This is exactly the problem that the Bills have faced in the past when they've "taken their time" to

hire a new head coach.

I wish I could say otherwise, but the Bills will be putzing around for a while longer, hire a compromise

guy to be their HC and he'll put together a weak staff of assistants from what is left on the market. This

has really been the scenario since Wade Phillips left and it looks like it will be the same this time.

This should really not be that complicated.

:censored: My guess: Ralph has a list of candidates and told Nix to interview a bunch of name coaches, but after a few weeks hire one from the list.

The list: (Same size as the final GM list)

Perry Fewell - Ralph knows him, the price is right and he coached the team to a win against the Colts.

Alex Van Pelt - Ralph knows him, the price is right and he used to be our back up quarterback.

So Crennel to KC, Cincy pays and retains their assts., now Washingtn is down to Haslett to run their D.

What is left for us if Haslett is getting hired??

I hope they can come to resolution soon, or Jerry Gray will once again be stalking the Rich Staium (sic) sidelines as the DC.

What part of 'The good coaches' dont' want to come here is STILL Being missed?

Aren't these the same Haslett and Crennell that no one wanted as HC??? And we are complaining why???

PTR

Exactly. The Bills are in a nice position right now. They aren't competing with anyone for some of these talented coordinators and can take their time with a thorough search. The guys that are most interesting are still in the playoffs. Impatient Bills fans are the only ones freaking out.

Aren't these the same Haslett and Crennell that no one wanted as HC??? And we are complaining why???

PTR

I am saying that as we dawdle in hiring the HC whomever it may be, their potential experienced OC and DC candidates are dwindling fast. Now we will likely end up with an elevated Coordinator as HC, and elevated position coaches as coordinators. A full team of inexperience.

Thats my only point.

I am saying that as we dawdle in hiring the HC whomever it may be, their potential experienced OC and DC candidates are dwindling fast. Now we will likely end up with an elevated Coordinator as HC, and elevated position coaches as coordinators. A full team of inexperience.

Thats my only point.

you'd make a good paratrooper

What part of 'The good coaches' dont' want to come here is STILL Being missed?

Do you do anything else but female dog and moan? You whined about Grimm not wanting to be and he's intervieiwing with us. Seriously if the Bills made me as miserable as they apparantly make you, I'd find a new hobby.

Thats my only point.

Same as it ever was.

You're exactly right, of course. The Bills have constantly been trying to luck out of mediocrity while breaking in inexperienced coordinators and staff. It's par for the treadmill to nowhere.

Do you do anything else but female dog and moan? You whined about Grimm not wanting to be and he's intervieiwing with us. Seriously if the Bills made me as miserable as they apparantly make you, I'd find a new hobby.

Welcome to the world of anonymous message boards, high speed internet access, and spare time. I especially like the drama queen blanket statements: All the good coaches are gone!

Ralph is cheap!

They're dedicated to mediocrity!

They just don't care about us fans!

I've been a fan of this team since my father took me to my first game in 1968.

In the 1990's there was the same small group of whining fans saying the same stuff, except it was:

Four trips to the Superbowl and we can't win! We suck! Fire Levy! Replace Polian!

Except in this era, the same type of perpetually disappointed fan now has an instant avenue to express his hurt.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Personally, I like the "ignore" feature to weed them out.