Hey! What about Mike Sherman?

I had a post on here about this awhile back. He had one losing in season in Green Bay (his last) during which Javon Walker, Ahman Green, and Bubba Franks all went on IR early in the season.

He was OC in Houston in 2007 when they improved to 14th from 28th in the league. He's only been at A&M for two years. His first year was terrible partly because he finished out the previous season with Houston and missed out on some of the recruiting prospects. He finished 6-6 this year.

This guy could be a good coach to work with Buddy Nix. He had shared GM & coach responsibilities when he was at Green Bay. He knew he was better off being just a head coach, so I dont see him trying to take control like other coaches. He always had good running games where ever he was. He would be worth considering. But this is the Bills here. Whatever I expect or want them to do they do the opposite.

To my knowledge the only guy who really sucked running the West Coast offense was Mariucci. I'm sure there are others but Maybe we need an offense that is a total change from what we use. I say focus on the run but have better pro sets to choose from. I dont know anymore. I'm so numb from all the crappy offense we use.

I also posted recently about the Sherminator as a potential candidate.

You can argue his WC offense wouldn't work well in the swirling winds of RWS, but he should be someone that the Bills interview.

Actually you couldn't argue that. The West Coast Offense emphasizes the short passing game.

Is Buddy Ryan still around? Art Shell?

PTR

I forgot about art and buddy, How bout we offer ditka 12 mil a season, he can come in, then trade every pick we have for the next 3 yrs away to draft tebow #1 overall, or how bout Dennis Erickson, the forgotten man from the U glory years, he'd be a GREAT fit

I forgot about art and buddy, How bout we offer ditka 12 mil a season, he can come in, then trade every pick we have for the next 3 yrs away to draft tebow #1 overall, or how bout Dennis Erickson, the forgotten man from the U glory years, he'd be a GREAT fit

Let's see what Mike Riley and Butch Davis are doing these days!

And is it too late to get Steve Spurrier in on this?

Nick Saban just won a college championship AND he's got NFL experience...something tells me we can trust this guy to get the job done....