Jay Glazer has a ton of "buff news" on coach

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"gotten ton of buff news updates. team wants someone with experience but choices r few&far between. they SHOULD go after jets OC B Schott"

from his twitter account

I wouldn't be sad if we got Frazier or B.Schotty

I'm assuming he's talking about pictures of oiled up bodybuilders cuz I sure don't see any news about Buffalo there, much less a ton of it.

"gotten ton of buff news updates. team wants someone with experience but choices r few&far between. they SHOULD go after jets OC B Schott"

from his twitter account

So he's gotten a ton of news and that's all he shares?

Experienced coachin choices are few and far between? My gosh there a ton of experienced coaches out there. I'd take any of these guys over an inexperienced own: Dan Reeves, Marty S, Brian Billick, Mike Martz, Dennis Green, Fim Fassel, Bill Cowher, the Mooch, Jonn Gruden, Bill Callahan, maybe John Fox, maybe Jack Del Rio. I'd even shotgun out contracts to all these guys and take the first one that comes in over any inexperienced co ordinator. We've rolled the dice the last 3 times. Let's pick someone who has had success in the NFL this time. They're out there.

Experienced coachin choices are few and far between? My gosh there a ton of experienced coaches out there. I'd take any of these guys over an inexperienced own: Dan Reeves, Marty S, Brian Billick, Mike Martz, Dennis Green, Fim Fassel, Bill Cowher, the Mooch, Jonn Gruden, Bill Callahan, maybe John Fox, maybe Jack Del Rio. I'd even shotgun out contracts to all these guys and take the first one that comes in over any inexperienced co ordinator. We've rolled the dice the last 3 times. Let's pick someone who has had success in the NFL this time. They're out there.

The only good experienced coaches out there are Cowher and Marty.

Does everyone forget that Jauron was hired because he had prior head coaching experience? Bill Callahan, are you joking?

I have come to the conclusion that no matter who they hire I'm going to be disappointed.

I really really want Cowher but I'd be OK with Jim Harbaugh or MARTY Schottenheimer, or even Jason Garrett if we needed to hire a coordinator.

Frazier would send me over the edge, the lesser Schottenheimer is <meh>, I loathe Billick.

I guess my problem with Schottenjunior is that I don't know enough about him to know who he'd have as asst coaches or what his defensive philosophy will be. The longer this goes on the more I fear that we're going to end up with someone we don't want.

Maybe it's time to rank the names...

Cowher 1st

I forgot the other 39 coaches that have been talked about.

Ok, the rest are just the names, (not ranked)

Marty Schottenheimer, Brian Schottenheimer, Marge Schottenheimer, John Fox, Jim Focks, Perry Fewell, Barry Fuel, Lester Frazier, Brian Billick, Mike Zimmer, Don Zimmer, Jim Harbaugh, Stan Gelbaugh, Ted Cottrell, Jason Garrett, Levi Garrett, Mike Nolan, Ted Nolan, Jack Del Rio, Jim Mora Jr., Jim Haslett, Mike Martz, Tony Dungy, Sean McDermott, Steve Mariucci, John Gruden, must be more...

from his twitter account

i'm good with either of those guys

from his twitter account

This Tweet states that "team wants someone with experience........" then why in the HELL do they not come clean on the Billick speculation???? We already know that they laughed us out of the builiding on the Cowher thing, and we know all about Marty. Where is the bottom line on Billick???Surely if there sources are telling them no way on Cowher then there should be rumblings about Billick one way or the other???!!!???

Does everyone forget that Jauron was hired because he had prior head coaching experience? Bill Callahan, are you joking?

I remember upset about the Jauron hire over Mike Sherman. Jauron had only had 1 winning season as a head coach. There's always been better choices and the Bills just pass them by.

The scuttlebutt is that Frazier would hire Al Saunders as OC. Not sure how true that is.

Yeah, but who is the DC. With Frazier that's as big a question I hate the Tampa 2 with a passion and it needs to go. If Frazier's keeping that then he can't come here regardless of his OC. We don't play in Tampa Bay, we don't play inside, we don't score 30 pts per game. It's cold here, it's windy here, we play against teams that run the ball and against QBs like Brady who tend not to make unforced errors. That scheme sucks for our situation.

Maybe it's time to rank the names...

Cowher 1st

I forgot the other 39 coaches that have been talked about.

Ok, the rest are just the names, (not ranked)

Marty Schottenheimer, Brian Schottenheimer, Marge Schottenheimer, John Fox, Jim Focks, Perry Fewell, Barry Fuel, Lester Frazier, Brian Billick, Mike Zimmer, Don Zimmer, Jim Harbaugh, Stan Gelbaugh, Ted Cottrell, Jason Garrett, Levi Garrett, Mike Nolan, Ted Nolan, Jack Del Rio, Jim Mora Jr., Jim Haslett, Mike Martz, Tony Dungy, Sean McDermott, Steve Mariucci, John Gruden, must be more...

... Jim Kelly, Charlie Weis, Charlie Brown, Chan Gailey, Jackie Chan, Mike Leach, Robin Leach, Dick Vermeil, Dick Vitale, Jim playoffs??? Mora, Barry Switzer, Barry Sanders, Turner Gill, George Seifert, Curious George, Russ Grimm, Grim Reaper, Wade Phillips, Phillip Morris, James Lofton, Bill Parcells, Jim Fassal, and Dennis Green I'm sure I'm missing a dozen or so. But don't worry, someone heard from a reliable source that the Bills may be close to deciding which candidate they might like. :flirt:

... Jim Kelly, Charlie Weis, Charlie Brown, Chan Gailey, Jackie Chan, Mike Leach, Robin Leach, Dick Vermeil, Dick Vitale, Jim playoffs??? Mora, Barry Switzer, Barry Sanders, Turner Gill, George Seifert, Curious George, Russ Grimm, Grim Reaper, Wade Phillips, Phillip Morris, James Lofton, Bill Parcells, Jim Fassal, and Dennis Green I'm sure I'm missing a dozen or so. But don't worry, someone heard from a reliable source that the Bills may be close to deciding which candidate they might like. :flirt:

I think somebody from the Sloan Tribune will start trumping the East Aurora Times-Dispatch reporter.