OT - Ron Artest Will Not Play this year

EZC-Boston

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we have Darin calling for the Pacers draft pick being suspended if they don't make the playoffs.

You sit here and say the word "disrespect" like that's what it was.  It wasn't disrespect.  Disrespect is me telling you you are a jackass.  This was ASSAULT.  I don't give a damn if it were a pillow he threw at him.  The weight of the object isn't exactly important.  It is a clear and simple case of assault. 

You sit here and say he should have went after Wallace.  Why would he do that?  That's a suspension waiting to happen.  Instead he went and layed down and minded his own business (did I mention with Wallace still trying to start a fight) and a classless piece of stevestojan thorws something at him causing him to go off and ending his regular season.

I love your logic though, it's ok to go after someone who pushes you, but not at someone that throws an object at you.

Good one fool.

131497[/snapback]

Actually, I never said it was OK to go after anyone. Hence the ridiculousness of your arguement. Of course, that's never stopped you in the past and it certainly won't now.

That idiot Artest went and laid down because he knew it would drive Wallace nuts and he couldn't do anything about it, if for no other reason than the mass of humanity that was between the two.

The quickest way for a multimillion dollar athlete not to have that job anymore is to attack a paying customer with a TV camera in the vicinity. I guess Artest isn't quite smart enough to grasp that little nuance, and neither is his TBD glory hole.

I also didn't say the pick should be suspended. I said they shouldn't be allowed in the lottery. Subtle difference, but feel free to run with your continued stupidity. It's not like anything can stop that train.

You sit here and say the word "disrespect" like that's what it was.  It wasn't disrespect.  Disrespect is me telling you you are a jackass.  This was ASSAULT.  I don't give a damn if it were a pillow he threw at him.  The weight of the object isn't exactly important.  It is a clear and simple case of assault. 

131497[/snapback]

Yeah, ASSAULT, thank goodness Artest can still walk because that was brutal.....

I guess if being hit by a plastic cup is ASSAULT, then what Artest did to that kid in the stands is ATTEMPTED MURDER, right?