Jason Garrett

I'm as excited as anybody at the prospect of Bill Cower coaching the Bills, but if that doesn't happen and we start interviewing coordinators, I've heard Ron Rivera and Russ Grimm and Leslie Frazier mentioned. Why has Jason Garrett fallen off everyones radar? 2 years ago he was such a hot prospect that JJ gave home 3 mil a year to OC. After a down year in 2008, the Cowboys offence looks pretty impressive again this year. If we want an offensive minded coach, shouldn't he be high on our list or did I miss something?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per rotoworld:

Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett is reportedly a "sleeper" candidate to be the next Bills head coach.

Garrett's stock is up after he led Dallas to a No. 2 overall ranking in total offense this regular season, then orchestrated a brilliant and unbeatable game plan versus Philadelphia on Saturday. Garrett was a finalist in the Rams' coaching search last year. He's currently the NFL's highest paid assistant.

beats billick. beats frazier. beats haslett. an offensive mind is needed

Funny that everyone was hoping Dallas would win to end the job for Cowher - but maybe we need them to lose to try and get Garrett.

Garrett's stock a few years ago was so high we'd also have been laughed at for pursuing him. Perhaps now is the time.

Funny that everyone was hoping Dallas would win to end the job for Cowher - but maybe we need them to lose to try and get Garrett.

Garrett's stock a few years ago was so high we'd also have been laughed at for pursuing him. Perhaps now is the time.

Garrett is listed on there web site as Assistant Head Coach.

I would take him over frazier and the rest of the coordinators

I would like Brian Schottenheimer as well especially if he brought Marty with him as a coordinator. Also I just read this on Adam Schefter's twitter "I love Buffalo, tremendous fans, and don't mean to disappoint. But Bill Cowher will not wind up as the Bills coach this season. "