Bengals more cursed than our Bills?

Boatdrinks

The last Bengals playoff win advanced them to the divisional round in the '90 playoffs VS Raiders. You remember, the "Bo Jackson game" where he injured his hip prior to the AFC title against...the Bills? Man, that is a freakin' long time to not have even a single playoff victory. 20 seasons and counting for Bengals fans. :sick: Could be worse for our Bills, I guess. Although we ARE at 14 seasons and counting :D

The last Bengals playoff win advanced them to the divisional round in the '90 playoffs VS Raiders. You remember, the "Bo Jackson game" where he injured his hip prior to the AFC title against...the Bills? Man, that is a freakin' long time to not have even a single playoff victory. 20 seasons and counting for Bengals fans. :sick: Could be worse for our Bills, I guess. Although we ARE at 14 seasons and counting :D

The Lions, Browns, and Chiefs are also ahead of us in playoff droughts and of course the Texans have never been so there are worse teams to be fans of I suppose.

recievers dropping passes have alot to do with it

And let me guess, that means they're cursed. It's some evil demon making Cincinnati receivers drop passes.

...from what I saw they got outplayed at home by a team with a rookie QB at the helm. I'm not impressed.

They're like the riverboat version of Buffalo.

The Lions, Browns, and Chiefs are also ahead of us in playoff droughts and of course the Texans have never been so there are worse teams to be fans of I suppose.

The Chiefs were last in the playoffs in 2006. The Browns were last in the playoffs in 2002. The Texans, as you said, have never been to the playoffs. The Lions and Bills are the only non-expansion teams in the NFL to not make the playoffs in the decade from 2000-2009.

The Bills last playoff win was in 1995. Lions: 1991; Chiefs: 1993. The expansion Browns and Texans have never won a playoff game. The Browns franchise that became the Ravens won a Super Bowl in 2000, a playoff game last year, and is in the playoffs this year.

Teams that have been in the playoffs 6 or more times this decade? Colts, Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, Packers, Eagles, and Giants. The Titans, Bucs and Seahawks have been 5 times.

Check this out,then tell me what ya think!

The Chiefs were last in the playoffs in 2006. The Browns were last in the playoffs in 2002. The Texans, as you said, have never been to the playoffs. The Lions and Bills are the only non-expansion teams in the NFL to not make the playoffs in the decade from 2000-2009.

The Bills last playoff win was in 1995. Lions: 1991; Chiefs: 1993. The expansion Browns and Texans have never won a playoff game. The Browns franchise that became the Ravens won a Super Bowl in 2000, a playoff game last year, and is in the playoffs this year.

Teams that have been in the playoffs 6 or more times this decade? Colts, Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, Packers, Eagles, and Giants. The Titans, Bucs and Seahawks have been 5 times.

Sorry I should have clarified...I meant playoff wins not appearances. That's where the Chiefs and Browns are behind them (with the Browns being out of the league for 3 years in between)