Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys

ProjectPat

Collinsworth just brought up Wades coaching record in the play offs. Had to mention the music city miracle :D

if he wins at least one PO game, then does that mean the curse of the miracle is done and we can go back to the winning side of mediocre that was the end of the 90's?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Peters has got to be one of the most hot/cold players in the league. He can dominate one game, and then be absolutely owned the next.

He would be worth his contract if he was consistent, but it doesn't seem like much has changed.

Collinsworth just brought up Wades coaching record in the play offs. Had to mention the music city miracle :ph34r:

I let go of that one a long time ago- I was pretty upset when it happened, then I read a ridiculous article about a guy using calculus to figure it out. If it has to go that far, then no replay or official can be expected to get it right. Even if we started our best QB, which was actually Alex Van Pelt, we may not have won.

Jason Peters has got to be one of the most hot/cold players in the league. He can dominate one game, and then be absolutely owned the next.

He would be worth his contract if he was consistent, but it doesn't seem like much has changed.

He can be, but an OL can also be like a dam- once there is a crack, the whole thing can fall apart. The Eagles were completely outcoached- McCoy had no idea how to pick up the blitz and shouldn't have been on the field. The WR's were terrible as was the entire game plan.

If Dallas continues to play like this, they could win the NFC and give San Diego or NY a run for its money. Indy is done, by the way

Wow, what a crap showing by the Eagles...I thought for sure they'd come out with a fire in their bellies and take it to the Cowboys...I turned the damn thing off at the end of the 3rd :ph34r:

I hope tomorrow's games are better than these two today!

Wow, what a crap showing by the Eagles...I thought for sure they'd come out with a fire in their bellies and take it to the Cowboys...I turned the damn thing off at the end of the 3rd :ph34r:

I hope tomorrow's games are better than these two today!

Hmm. Just curious what made you think that the outcome would be any different? Eagles were a one dimensional team going against a well balanced Dallas team.

Peters sure did get beat bad a few times during that game lol. Where are all the Peters lovers?

What a difference maker that Jason Peters is, huh? Best LT in football! Woo! I'm impressed!

:ph34r:

It is amazing that someone can make the probowl by reputation and hype alone. I watched Peters play several times this season and every game I watched he got burned for a sack or had numerous penalties. He looks good from time to time but ultimately makes mistakes that cost his team. Not a probowler in my book.

Hmm. Just curious what made you think that the outcome would be any different? Eagles were a one dimensional team going against a well balanced Dallas team.

Peters sure did get beat bad a few times during that game lol. Where are all the Peters lovers?

How did his replacement do in the playoffs? I, forgot, we didn't make the playoffs.......

Well, no matter what happened in the regular season (even if only a week ago) I expect good football in the NFL playoffs. Philadelphia is my 2nd favorite team, and they have a lot of heart. I don't know how all of a sudden Dallas is playing lights out on defense, so it was hard for me to believe they were going to have their way with the Eagles to this degree a second time. I don't agree that they are a one dimensional team at all. They had a record setting offense this year, and their younger players really showed up at times. They were banged up on D, but I expected Donovan and the boys to have a much better showing on offense.

I tell you what, next week's game is going to be awesome....Vikes and Boys?? LET'S GO FAVRE!!!

Certainly didn't work that way with Cincy and Philly....grrrrrr

Wasn't that a disappointment? I don't know that I really cared who won, but wow, what a pathetic showing by Cincy. I really thought yesterdays games were going to be the best two of the weekend, so hopefully today surprises me.

I tell you what, I think the Jets may end up being a scary team to play this postseason. Even with a first time coach and a rookie QB, they are built like a SB winner....very strong D, strong running game, effective TE, etc. They might surprise next week. The Jets are the only other team in our division that I don't hate with a passion. I'm not a fan by any means, but I'd rather see the Jets do well than the friggin Pats.