Thiesman and Gibbs

Summerall and Madden where the worst." Look at that fat offensive lineman picking his nose and pulling up his pants. Now thats a real football player" Awful.

I am sure I probably in the minority, but I couldn't stand listening to Summerall. Not sure if it was his style or if it was because we were subjected to Cowboys games every week.

I am sure I probably in the minority, but I couldn't stand listening to Summerall. Not sure if it was his style or if it was because we were subjected to Cowboys games every week.

I think it was the Cowboys. I thought of that but didn't mention it. And Madden and Summerall talked like they where Cowboy fans doing a local broadcast.

Joe Thiesman and Joe Gibbs may be the worst announcing duo of all time. They are making a pretty decent game almost unwatchable..... I have watched the last 10 min with the TV muted they are so bad.

Absolutely brutal. Not only just bad, but you knew they would spend far too much time reminiscing about the good ol' days, which they did. Whoever decided not only to have Gibbs and Theismann as color analysts, but to pair them up, needs to find a different line of work.

Both Theisman and Gibbs thought that Brad Smith threw that TD to Keller and never corrected themselves. They were a joke. However, if you don't like Collinsworth, I really don't even know what to tell you. You may not like him as a person (I don't know him, personally), but as a commentator, he's easily the best in the business. There's a reason he gets that gig w/ Michaels.

Joe Thiesman and Joe Gibbs may be the worst announcing duo of all time. They are making a pretty decent game almost unwatchable..... I have watched the last 10 min with the TV muted they are so bad.

Agreed.

Especially Theisman. I hate him, he is so annoying and ridiculous. I have no idea how he has a job in broadcasting, he rubs everyone the wrong way.