The Great and the bad.

ICE

I hate him because I can see how much of a POS he is. How badly he brings down this team.

Read my post about my review of the game. I LOVE everything else I saw.  Here is my bitchs 1) This means Bledsoe will stay in longer. He SUCKS but this is exactly what TD Wanted. ANYTHING to give him an excuse to keep Him in there.

2) over 4 min left at home? PLAY LOSMAN!  You don't ever get a better chance to play him.  Further proof we are going to have to live with that POS Bledsoe

127534[/snapback]

Right or Wrong ICE, you're doing the same things that spiked lemonade did just before he was banned.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In your opinion? How about Best ST in the league in Stats' opinion?

Stats is a good guy. Look at him. The Bills are now #1 in KR avg, PR avg, Pcoverage, Kcoverage, average drive start (cough cough...offense?), and #2 in punting.

That, my friends, is excellence.

127507[/snapback]

Very impressive INDEED. :lol:

Holy crap we agree on something. The Red seas have parted!  What the hell were they thinking?  Look we were just making St. Louis our bitches. No way they could afford to tee off on the rookie with McGahee kicking the crap out of them.

No way in hell we get that kind of lead and be kicking the hell out of someone at home like that the rest of the year.  For some reason I think they are just being asses about the whole deal.  No reason not to play him.

127526[/snapback]

No, there may have been reasons not to play him today...not enough practice time yet, given that he's had a broken leg for weeks, for example.

The real question is: if there were reasons not to play him today, why weren't there those same reasons in New England? Hell, there were a ton of reasons not to play him in New England (for example: the reason you pull your starting QB in a lost cause is so you don't risk him getting hurt and lost for the season...but personally, I'd rather risk Bledsoe than Losman.) To me, today's decision wasn't stupid on its own, but it made last week's decision to play Losman look just that much worse.

Look I know you are a Bledsonian and all, but the FACT is, YES this is the time in the game you allow your rookie QB to PLAY. 

So tell me since you know so much about football, when do you let him play?  On the road?  When we are losing greatly so the D can pin their ears back?

OR AT HOME, kicking the stevestojan out of the other guy and running the ball well to keep them off balance and from just blitzing the kid?

go back to worshiping your bledsoe poster now....

127506[/snapback]

Pro-Bledsoe or strongly against him, he looked solid today and took advantage of good field possession. If you are going to bash the guy all the time, then you have to give him credit where credit is due.

Further proof we are going to have to live with that POS Bledsoe

127534[/snapback]

And further proof that WE have to live with that POS ICE. :lol:

BTW ICE, since you maintain that we should've let Losman throw the ball with less than 5 minutes left in a route, please show me *ONE* NFL game where that has happened in the last 10 years. Just ONE game where a backup QB is put in to throw the ball on a team that's already down and out.

I'll be waiting and will appologize if you manage to find one.

CW

Pro-Bledsoe or strongly against him, he looked solid today and took advantage of good field possession. If you are going to bash the guy all the time, then you have to give him credit where credit is due.

127546[/snapback]

I'll tell you what...If Drew plays this way in a single Road Game, and the Bills Win, I'll give him some credit...Today he played well, but all he really did was keep his Job for another week...The problem is, in the NFL, you have to play 8 Road Games...And Drew's Road record as a Starter speaks for itself...

I completely agree on all counts, DC Tom, and on many of your points, ICE.

I think Losman is not ready yet, and the decision to put him in last week and not this week has to be for some less-than-obvious reason (the obvious normal reasons don't add up). Maybe they wanted to humble Losman, or maybe quiet the expected calls for Bledsoe's head after the game he "threw."

The only two straight-up explanations I can think of are 1) that the coaches actually thought Losman was ready last week, and changed their minds after they saw how poorly he performed or 2) MM is the type of coach that will only pull a QB if they are not performing well or are hurt (meaning putting JP in was more about DB than JPL).

Bledsoe played quite well today, as did his supporting cast. He always seems to do his best when challenged for his job....

I'll tell you what...If Drew plays this way in a single Road Game, and the Bills Win, I'll give him some credit...Today he played well, but all he really did was keep his Job for another week...The problem is, in the NFL, you have to play 8 Road Games...And Drew's Road record as a Starter speaks for itself...

127556[/snapback]

Agree 100%.

Two things: First I'm happy we won a fun game to watch, D and special teams were great. Second, I said earlier in the week Drew would throw for about 250 with 2-3 TD's, DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!! Bledsoe is done guys, I'm sorry. Let's get our QB of the future ready NOW, we are not making the playoffs even if we don't lose another game. Go JP Losman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And further proof that WE have to live with that POS ICE. :(

BTW ICE, since you maintain that we should've let Losman throw the ball with less than 5 minutes left in a route, please show me *ONE* NFL game where that has happened in the last 10 years.  Just ONE game where a backup QB is put in to throw the ball on a team that's already down and out. 

I'll be waiting and will appologize if you manage to find one.

CW

127554[/snapback]

He isn't our 'backup' he is the guy that needs to be starting NOW. He is the guy that needs live game reps. Again if left up to you, bledsoe starts from here on out regardless of how he has fugged this team. I don't have to prove anything to you, And It will be a cold day in hell before I appologise to an bledsoe ass kissing B word like you.

Need further explination?

i may register just to be able to ignore this one-trick pony ICE. great, you hate bledsoe, his career is over, youre opinion has been noted, now think of something else to talk about, anything, one intelligent comment is all im looking for, i know its a lot to ask so ill be patient

RB.    B 

Good solid game. If not for two stevestojan penalties we would have 7 more points and 50 more yards from McGahee

127439[/snapback]

7 more ok, although i think it woulda been reviewed and been called back to the 22 were Mcgahee looked to have stepped out, but were do you get 50 yards from?? Mcgahee lost 8 yards on the penalty....thats all...

7 more ok, although i think it woulda been reviewed and been called back to the 22 were Mcgahee looked to have stepped out, but were do you get 50 yards from??  Mcgahee lost 8 yards on the penalty....thats all...

127649[/snapback]

Only 8 yards? So we took over on the 8? Because it was a TD. also he had another 20 Yarder called back. I think the run was going to be about 30+ Yards (the TD run). So I think we would have about 50 more.

Only 8 yards?  So we took over on the 8?  Because it was a TD.  also he had another 20 Yarder called back.  I think the run was going to be about 30+ Yards (the TD run).  So I think we would have about 50 more.

127658[/snapback]

yes, we started back out on the 8, committed another penalty(or two?) and had to kick a field goal

FLAG WAS ON 8. WE STARTED ON 18 BECUASE OF HOLDING. MORE PENALTYS BROUGHT IT BACK EVEN MORE.

127711[/snapback]

got it, so we lost 18 on that play. From TD to the 18. Add in another run around 20 and I guess we are looking at 35-40 more yards.