Anyone else feel like just giving up?

I'm embarrassed that you attend the same institution that some of my good friends used to years ago. You come off as a spoiled kid that can't take some good natured ribbing. If you can't handle it and stop making a fool of yourself, it's best to do something else.

Again, I care what you think of me why?

Your the internet tough boy who continues to throw insults

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote "There is another angle that Bills fans have to think about more and more which is the fact that the Bills may no longer be in Buffalo or even be the "Bills" any longer."

you mean everyone in here aren't rabid L.A. Clipper fans ??

(note to tbarrett2030: many moons ago the Clippers called the "Aud" home)

Quote "There is another angle that Bills fans have to think about more and more which is the fact that the Bills may no longer be in Buffalo or even be the "Bills" any longer."

you mean everyone in here aren't rabid L.A. Clipper fans ??

(note to tbarrett2030: many moons ago the Clippers called the "Aud" home)

Interesting note... thanks for the update :wallbash:

been routing for this team for 35+ years.. and if they leave Buffalo I'm not even watching the NFl anymore cause I will never be bale to have loyalty to any other city fo rany reason. Even though I live north of Seattle I still can't get into the Seahwks liek th eI do the Bills.

So if the Bills do not hire a proven experienced HC I will reduce my participation to fair weather fan, and if they look to be a SB contender again someday at that point I will jump back on.

But I'm not going to suffer through what we have the last 10 years. I barely watched 70% of hte games this year and there is no way I'm spending $300 on the sunday ticket/Superfan to watch this mess without a real reason like a real coach.

If any of you are really so stupid as to blindly follow this team because its better then not having a team well then you are a world class sucker

WOW I must REALLY be old. I still remember the my first bills game..it was a Saturday (birthday present for me) How do I know it was a Saturday? Because Sundays I was in church. we played the Oakland Raiders. I had never heard of the Raiders, knew even less about the Bills. But there something really special about sitting there in the rockpile swishing cigar smoke out of my face, and munching on hot roasted peanuts. I got to meet and shake hands with Ernie Warlick that day. He was the biggest scariest man I had ever seen in my life. But he was so nice to me. Called me "young blood".

Call me stupid, call me anything you want, just don't call me during a BILLS GAME.

Again, I love the insults

Shows how immature you are internet tough boy

The correct formation of the sentence is: "Shows how MATURE you are internet tough boy".

You'd figure someone with your impeccable grade point average would know that....

OK, a post on the topic.. I would only give up on the Bills if they moved. I'm not going to root for a crappy team in someone else's city. It would suck, but I'd move on to another team near where I live, I guess. No way I'd jump over to the Jets or Giants since they play in NJ.

It's always disappointing when you see the crap going on with this team. I'm starting to think that RW, like every blind dog, found a bone in Polian and that's gonna be it for us.

When I was young I use to hit the bars hard and I had a great time - then I was in a relationship for about six years and didn't really go to the bars much at all- when the relationship ended I went bar hoping remembering how much fun it was, except it wasn't fun, in fact it sucked, but I tried for awhile because I remembered how much fun it use to be- for me the NFL and the Bills are a similar situation, I use to really enjoy the Bills and football in general now most of it seems blah- now I follow the off-season and if the moves seem stupid and uncompetitive I refuse to become emotionally invested, I'll watch if I got nothing else to do but won't carve out any time for the Bills or spend any money.

First time poster here. As an "old timer", being a Bills fan is is just what we are, it can never change. My dad took me to the Rock Pile, December 13, 1970. As an 8 year old I watched Johnny U beat the Bills 21-14 in the snow. I did not have to look that up, it's etched in my memory forever.

I went to Jim Kelly's first game, September 1986 (a loss to the Jets) and moved to Az the next day, never to return. I bleed red, white and blue to this day. I commend all of you for your passion, I'm 47 and I still have it. It will happen for us, I just don't know when. But when it does, it will be oh so sweet.

I honestly believe Bills fans are different from all the others. Buffalo is defined by the Bills and Sabres, just about every other city (GB excluded) is defined by many other things. That's why we will always be fans.

Sure my houseful of people screamed and carried on when Larry Fitzgerald put the Cardinals up late in 4th quarter of the SB and yea it was disappointing when the Cardinals lost, but I just had another beer and went on with the day, unlike my crying like a schoolgirl on the curb in front of my house when Norwood was wide right. Being a Bills fan never gets old, it is heartbreaking sure, but I will be a fan as long as they are in Buffalo.