When the HECK are we going to hire a coach?

It amazes me, our FO knew our season was over weeks ago, you would think they would be ready to hire a coach on the Monday after our last game. What the heck is taking so long, the Redskins knew what they wanted and did it. We are going to wait so damn long that all the good ones will be gone. For Christ sake hire Cowher already, stop playing these games and interviewing people you know you dont want running the team and go after the ones you definately do. How hard is it? Im tired of logging onto this site and nfl.com and not seeing a BIG RED banner that says BILLS HIRE COACH: BILL COWHER TO BUFFALO, RECIEVES RECORD BREAKING CONTRACT. Who the heck wants Frazier, a proven DC but not a Head Coach. If i remember correctly Frazier has interviewed with several teams the last few years and none have thought him worth of being a head coach. C'MON FO hire a coach already so we can get our offseason going.

We should have hired a HC 2 weeks ago and signed FAs last week. What I wanna know is why aren't we even trying to draft anyone yet? They haven't even talked to draft picks, they haven't broght anyone in for workouts, nothing. This franchise is a joke!! OTAs should start Monday and we're not even prepared.

you guys are so used to settleing for piece of crap coaches, its amazing. Buffalo is goign to sit on their ass and let good coaches get away and then were gonna end up with someone like Dick "Mauron" Jauron.

:thumbsup::wallbash: Have you been paying attention? AT ALL? We've gone after THE BIGGEST NAMES OUT THERE and only a couple will even entertain our offers. I've been very critical of the Bills FO but they are doing the exact opposite of what they've done in the past.

Some people just can't be happy or even at the very least excited about what may happen. If the Bills let us down again then B word but until then GET A GRIP.

you guys are so used to settleing for piece of crap posters, its amazing. Buffalo is goign to sit on their ass and let good posters get away and then were gonna end up with someone like WE_still_BILLieve.

There, fixed that for ya.

It amazes me, our FO knew our season was over weeks ago, you would think they would be ready to hire a coach on the Monday after our last game. What the heck is taking so long, the Redskins knew what they wanted and did it. We are going to wait so damn long that all the good ones will be gone. For Christ sake hire Cowher already, stop playing these games and interviewing people you know you dont want running the team and go after the ones you definately do. How hard is it? Im tired of logging onto this site and nfl.com and not seeing a BIG RED banner that says BILLS HIRE COACH: BILL COWHER TO BUFFALO, RECIEVES RECORD BREAKING CONTRACT. Who the heck wants Frazier, a proven DC but not a Head Coach. If i remember correctly Frazier has interviewed with several teams the last few years and none have thought him worth of being a head coach. C'MON FO hire a coach already so we can get our offseason going.

Some names please.

We should have hired a HC 2 weeks ago and signed FAs last week. What I wanna know is why aren't we even trying to draft anyone yet? They haven't even talked to draft picks, they haven't broght anyone in for workouts, nothing. This franchise is a joke!! OTAs should start Monday and we're not even prepared.

I'll bet the Bills miss the combine also.

Dude, you need to relax. Offseason started 5 days ago. And don't forget the I before E rule, iether.

I see what you did there, and I heartily approve.

Damn right the Seahawks are gonna jump on signing Cowher, because you know why, Everyone knows the BILLS sit with their thumbs in their A$$es, while other teams like the REDSKINS do something about their situation. Yea the redskins offseason began 5 days ago too, but they signed someone on the second day of their offseason, maybe when the raiders fire TOM CABLE we will sign him and instead of knockin the crap out of his assistants hell knock the crap out of our FO, and we will end yet another season at 6-10