Bobby April getting Interest

Redskins interested in Bobby April:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ested-in-april/

The article says that Snyder is the one interested in April. I thought that Shanahan is supposed to be making the staffing decisions?

The fact that there was a significant drop in our ST performance in 2009 after the rule change seems to be cause for caution on April and his actual ability to adjust to changing environments. Also , the miscues by folks like McKelvin and Parrish this year that cost games seem to indicate that there may have been a lack of coaching going on.

I thought Bobby was trying to get a HC job :D

Buffalo News reports: 'The fact the Bills were not going to interview him for their head-coaching position evidently caused April to decide it was time to go elsewhere. Asked if that was a big factor in his decision, April said: "It's been my goal, and I've worked diligently for about 20 years to be a head coach. So I'll let that be my answer."'

Guess he's tired of the same ol' song too.

I thought Bobby was trying to get a HC job :D

Buffalo News reports: 'The fact the Bills were not going to interview him for their head-coaching position evidently caused April to decide it was time to go elsewhere. Asked if that was a big factor in his decision, April said: "It's been my goal, and I've worked diligently for about 20 years to be a head coach. So I'll let that be my answer."'

Guess he's tired of the same ol' song too.

Beat me to it. So if April is going to either the Skins or the Steelers as the ST coach.....doesn't that seem like the opposite of the above statement? If he goes to the Skins, there's no way he's HC anytime soon. Same with the Steelers.