Time to blow up the boards

bkc

Seems like it is about 95 percent against , If anyone cares and anyone reads these things it is time to let them know. Say no to Frasier

Can you give a compelling argument as to why the Bills shouldn't INTERVIEW (not hire...INTERVIEW) one of the top defensive coordinators in the league without sounding like a hysterical little girl?

Seems like it is about 95 percent against , If anyone cares and anyone reads these things it is time to let them know. Say no to Frasier

I'll try to save the mods some time...

Something Something this is being discussed in a previous thread something something use the search button

Thank you

Can you give a compelling argument as to why the Bills shouldn't INTERVIEW (not hire...INTERVIEW) one of the top defensive coordinators in the league without sounding like a hysterical little girl?

completely agree. these teenage and 20yr old kids need to get some common sense.

you interview the BEST people out there. Frazier is one of them. So is Grimm. So is harbaugh. If the bills are smart they interview 5-6 guys over hte next week or so. No one else has a HC opening. why rush this?

So you will be happy hiring fraser. This method has worked well in the past for us. By the way I will let it go but no need for the insult. Or

completely agree. these teenage and 20yr old kids need to get some common sense.

you interview the BEST people out there. Frazier is one of them. So is Grimm. So is harbaugh. If the bills are smart they interview 5-6 guys over hte next week or so. No one else has a HC opening. why rush this?

It is a joke, what does he bring to the table ? , what makes him a qulified candidate ? The Vikings d is setting the world on fire. Great coordinators fail , and this guy is not great

It is a joke, what does he bring to the table ? , what makes him a qulified candidate ? The Vikings d is setting the world on fire. Great coordinators fail , and this guy is not great

According to respected (and resident) sports writer John Wawrow

"Frazier's been a hot commodity for some time now. and the bills have already addressed the Rooney rule when they met with Perry.

he is a good coach, with a solid reputation, who's just missed out on several other jobs over the past few years. am told he might even be the best coordinator candidate out there. ... that remains to be seen, but he's a sure-fire candidate."

I'll take JW's opinion before yours, unless you have some credentials you'd like to let us all know about. If not, please go back to crying about something else...

So you will be happy hiring fraser. This method has worked well in the past for us. By the way I will let it go but no need for the insult. Or

Hmm what you cant come up with any reasons why Frazer would be a bad HC? Hes only one of the best coordinators and most ready coordinators in the league to become a HC

Bill Cowher was D-coordinator of the Chiefs from '89-'91 (his only coordinator job). The Steelers won their division in his first year ('92) and were the no.1 seed in the AFC.

Frazier has been a coordinator for the Vikings for the past 3 seasons. The Vikings have finished 6th in total defense the past two seasons.

He was D-coordinator for the Bengals from 2003-04. He's worked under head coaches Andy Reid, Marvin Lewis, Tony Dungy (it was reported on ESPN a month ago that Chris Polian wanted Frazier to take over for Dungy instead of Jim Caldwell). He was even a first-ever HC for 9 years, albeit for a small school in Trinity College.

Hmm what you cant come up with any reasons why Frazer would be a bad HC? Hes only one of the best coordinators and most ready coordinators in the league to become a HC

I can come up with 20 reasons that are fairly obvious to most of us. Again you will be happy with this hire ?

Harbaugh is NOT one of the best guys out there. He is an average College coach. Frazier on the other hand has been a hot commodity for a while now. I would be happy with the pick.

"Frazier's been a hot commodity for some time now. and the bills have already addressed the Rooney rule when they met with Perry.

he is a good coach, with a solid reputation, who's just missed out on several other jobs over the past few years. am told he might even be the best coordinator candidate out there. ... that remains to be seen, but he's a sure-fire candidate."

I'll take JW's opinion before yours, unless you have some credentials you'd like to let us all know about. If not, please go back to crying about something else...

What is with the insults my opinion is as valid as yours , more so in fact. The Coordinator route has not served us well . I really wanted to bring in an expierenced guy, and if we are going the coordinator route lets bring in somebody with a proven offensive backround

Sports writer nice, the last guy picked in gym class

What is with the insults my opinion is as valid as yours , more so in fact. The Coordinator route has not served us well . I really wanted to bring in an expierenced guy, and if we are going the coordinator route lets bring in somebody with a proven offensive backround

How did that last experienced hire go? How did that last offensive-minded hire go?

If the defensive guy is more talented than the offensive guy, you hire him. If the Cover 2 guy is better than the 46 guy, you hire him. If the coordinator shows more promise than the veteran, you hire him. You hire the best guy.

Hiring a coach is about the freaking coach. You find out about the coach by interviewing him and researching him, not by checking two or three factors on a list.

How did that last experienced hire go? How did that last offensive-minded hire go?

If the defensive guy is more talented than the offensive guy, you hire him. If the Cover 2 guy is better than the 46 guy, you hire him. If the coordinator shows more promise than the veteran, you hire him. You hire the best guy.

Hiring a coach is about the freaking coach. You find out about the coach by interviewing him and researching him, not by checking two or three factors on a list.

so where does Billick sit on your list