Opinions on Chris Ellis

This was his second year and he appeared in two games and had 3 assists.

To me, this is a very bad sign.

When you look at his college highlights, he didn't get sacks from raw speed, he got them from never giving up, from moving well through trash and from fighting his way there. He's not ever going to be strong enough to do that in the NFL, is my guess.

I'd love to be wrong, but I don't see him making it past training camp next year. I hope some others here have more positive feelings about him, and that they are right.

Opinions on what, exactly?

This guy should go the way of former Bills that never panned out like Erik Flowers...see ya, we barely knew ya...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red - STOP IT !!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really - Were you on the practice field all of last year?

Would you sit Schobel,Kelsay and Denny to play Ellis?

Do you believe he was coached properly?

You have no idea what was going on?

How old are you?

What car do you drive?

Let's see what the next coaching staff has to say and OBTW have a nice day in school.

Opinions on what, exactly?

This guy should go the way of former Bills that never panned out like Erik Flowers...see ya, we barely knew ya...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red - STOP IT !!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really - Were you on the practice field all of last year?

Would you sit Schobel,Kelsay and Denny to play Ellis?

Do you believe he was coached properly?

You have no idea what was going on?

How old are you?

What car do you drive?

Let's see what the next coaching staff has to say and OBTW have a nice day in school.

Flowers was a #1 pick!