Cowher and Schott favored to get Bills' job

IM sorry but this betting thing is getting rediculous. Betting on who is gona get a job C'mon now this is insane and has got to stop.

People will bet on anything and everything. But seriously, it does give some guidance if you assume that the people most closely watching the situation are those who have money riding on it (and of course all of us Bills die-hards).

People will bet on anything and everything. But seriously, it does give some guidance if you assume that the people most closely watching the situation are those who have money riding on it (and of course all of us Bills die-hards).

At a family christmas party me and my cousin bet on how many kids would cry on santa's lap...

just felt like reinforcing the fact that people will bet on anything <_<

At a family christmas party me and my cousin bet on how many kids would cry on santa's lap...

just felt like reinforcing the face that people will bet on anything <_<

That's weird...at a family Christmas party and me and a cousin bet on whether two other cousin would bet on how many kids would cry on Santa's lap.

IM sorry but this betting thing is getting rediculous. Betting on who is gona get a job C'mon now this is insane and has got to stop.

Like tracking flights into WNY on-line to see who might be interviewing....the insanity around here knows no limits.....

Like tracking flights into WNY on-line to see who might be interviewing....the insanity around here knows no limits.....

HAHA...i would love to see the formulas used to come up with these odds, then i would ask for further explanation

from what i understand ots always a 50/50 shot. Ya do or ya dont there its that simple.

HAHA...i would love to see the formulas used to come up with these odds, then i would ask for further explanation

from what i understand ots always a 50/50 shot. Ya do or ya dont there its that simple.

I doubt the oddsmakers put much thought into it. The formula is: "People are stupid. Let's give them completely wretched odds and have them bet and make money."

I was at A Superbowl party were there was a pool on what state the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes folks were going to show up at that night. My brother in law was ticked because he got Hawaii and felt the odds were bad they'd go that far! LOL !!!