wrestling tonight

loyal2dagame

oh wow, my 11 year old son is a wrestling fanatic(WWE), and an even bigger Jeff Hardy fan....what is doing on TNA???? is it over for him on WWE?????

btw....Cena did the coin flip at the fiesta bowl, so he won't be there tonight....

well, jeff hardy and ric flair have shown up at tna tonight,

and bret hart returns to wwe tonight.

what else is going to happen?

Now Hulk Hogan??????? and Sting??????

oh wow, my 11 year old son is a wrestling fanatic(WWE), and an even bigger Jeff Hardy fan....what is doing on TNA???? is it over for him on WWE?????

btw....Cena did the coin flip at the fiesta bowl, so he won't be there tonight....

my son is going nuts, rumor is hardy will be wrestling tonight but no one is sure if there is any truth behind the rumor...criticize it all you want for the 'fake' wrestiling....they certainly make it fun to watch....plus Maryse is frigging hot!!!!!

this is good stuff.......

been missing since wcw went lame

Wow! What a great show TNA put on tonight. First Jeff Hardy, followed by ''The Nature Boy'' Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Pac, Hogan, Bischoff, Sting, and the Nasty Boys. Tonight felt like a WCW show from top to bottom and I'm loving it. This is the best show I've seen in many years. Lots of surprises tonight. I didn't even bother watching the WWE tonight even though Bret Hart was there. I figured Hart alone wouldn't be enough for me to tune in since TNA will have more surprises and be the better show. It looks like Hogan and Bischoff wants to push the young guys this time around and not make the same mistake they did in the WCW. For those that missed out on watchung TNA tonight I strongly suggest you watch the re-run this week. You will not be let down I promise. It looks like there will be a ratings war between TNA and WWE and we the fans will benefit from it because it will force Vince to improve his product.

I'm a Bret Hart fan, but honestly the Raw show was boring. I just FF'd through most of it. Not really interested in TNA, however...what could they possibly do with those old farts that would be interesting? How many times is Jeff Hardy going to go back and forth? When will Ric Flair finally break down and purchase a brassiere? Nash is tired....Hall is a drunkard...Xpac is...well, who cares about xpac....can we move on from the 80s and get some new stars? It's 2010 for fux sake!

I'm a Bret Hart fan, but honestly the Raw show was boring. I just FF'd through most of it. Not really interested in TNA, however...what could they possibly do with those old farts that would be interesting? How many times is Jeff Hardy going to go back and forth? When will Ric Flair finally break down and purchase a brassiere? Nash is tired....Hall is a drunkard...Xpac is...well, who cares about xpac....can we move on from the 80s and get some new stars? It's 2010 for fux sake!

I agree with you. The nostalgia is nice (Nasty Boys were on TNA as well), but how long can TNA run with guys who were headliners 10-30 years ago? Maybe they are the lesser of two evils right now. :lol:

Wow! What a great show TNA put on tonight. First Jeff Hardy, followed by ''The Nature Boy'' Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Pac, Hogan, Bischoff, Sting, and the Nasty Boys.

Other than Hardy, is anyone on that list under 45? I haven't watched the stuff in a while, but it bugs me that their big headliner moment leads to a list like this. A bunch of guys who became popular years ago with a different company. That's probably a big reason why I stopped watching, the constant recycling.

Other than Hardy, is anyone on that list under 45? I haven't watched the stuff in a while, but it bugs me that their big headliner moment leads to a list like this. A bunch of guys who became popular years ago with a different company. That's probably a big reason why I stopped watching, the constant recycling.

How bout 50? lol

Hall: 51

Nash: 50

Hogan: 56

Flair: 60

Sting: 50

How bout 50? lol

Hall: 51

Nash: 50

Hogan: 56

Flair: 60

Sting: 50

Waltman was the only one on the list I wasn't sure about. He must be a little younger but still has to be on the wrong side of 40. I also would've never guessed that Hall and Nash were that close to Hogan's age. Wow they took forever to become stars.

Anything interesting happen at the end of either show? I DVR'd both, and it cut off just as Hogan came out at the end of TNA, and after Vince told Bret that Stu Hart would be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Vince kicked Bret in the balls.

Anything interesting happen at the end of either show? I DVR'd both, and it cut off just as Hogan came out at the end of TNA, and after Vince told Bret that Stu Hart would be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Hogan, Bischoff, the outsiders and Xpac beat up Foley ala NWO style circa 1996. As long as Vince Russo doesn't come around and f!@# everything up, it might be fun again.