What will Jerry Sullivan whine about?

57 members have voted

1. 1. What will Jerry Sullivan whine about?

• Punting on 4th down in the 2ndQ instead of going for the first
    • Losing out on a better draft pick
    • Not starting Brohm
    • Running the score up on the Colts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Punting on 4th down in the 2ndQ instead of going for the first?

Losing out on a better draft pick?

Not starting Brohm?

Running the score up on the Colts?

all of the above - plus he will add his branded negativity on the topics of:

- snow is white;

- grass is green;

- sky is blue;

- fire is hot;

- etc.........

you get the idea

How Jerry Sullivan keeps his job with the drivel he writes is amazing to me.

He has added nothing to any conversation about the Bills or the Sabres for years.

The guy really stinks as a sports writes/journalist

He's not a journalist he's an opinion columnists... and you're talking about him so he's done his job perfectly. THat's why they pay him kids.

That being said, I think he'll B word about Fewel running up the score and not playing guys like Hardy and Brohm who might have a future here in order to try and brighten up his resume for tomorrow when he interviews.

How Jerry Sullivan keeps his job with the drivel he writes is amazing to me.

He has added nothing to any conversation about the Bills or the Sabres for years.

The guy really stinks as a sports writes/journalist

happy to see some agree with me on this - and i agree with you totally - but the bolded part above in your post is really an understatement

i'm not sure why everyone expects him to polish turds for this franchise.

I don't expect him to polish turds but he should at least be knowledgeable. The few times I've read one of his columns linked from here, it has been abundantly clear that the guy has no clue what he is yammering about. He's kind of like a few posterswhoshallremainnameless that have no real clue what is going on but insist that everybody else be subjected to their infallible wisdom.

Although I do agree with you that he owns a lot of folks around here who just can't seem to stop posting about him. Pwned by Jerry Sullivan; that must be embarrassing. :doh:

He's not a journalist he's an opinion columnists... and you're talking about him so he's done his job perfectly. THat's why they pay him kids.

That being said, I think he'll B word about Fewel running up the score and not playing guys like Hardy and Brohm who might have a future here in order to try and brighten up his resume for tomorrow when he interviews.

He's basically no different than any of the posters on this board. He is moderately informed and typically negative. He doesn't really do much reporting so if you read TBD, there's no need to read anything by Sullivan.

Don't get all happy, Bills fans. Jerry "Sunshine" Sullivan knows all and sees all...and it's all bad with the Bills. What do you think Jerry will be griping about come Monday?

PTR

why his penis is so small?

Why isn't there a "who cares" option in the poll?

I might have voted for that.

He's basically no different than any of the posters on this board. He is moderately informed and typically negative.

That's BS.

There are at least 100+ posters on this board who have a better understanding than that guy. If he was a poster on this board he'd be one of the loudmouths whose posts most of us automatically skip past when we see them.