Coach Sal: Bills have met with Cowher twice

Fingon

The Bills have already scheduled Billick and Rivera for next week. With Cowher in the mix it seems that they maybe going about things correctly. I see many fans and bloggers have a low self esteem of Buffalo. Buffalo is one of the few cities where you can a true international flavor. I see Buffalo as the ideal choice for a Cowher or any other coach. Ralph has spent money in the past he just hasn't had the good advice to direct him where to spend. Thats because he not hands on. This would be a perfect scenario for Cowher or any coach seeking to have more personnel say so. I done a lot of work in Tampa and it is not a big sports town but the weather is great. They don't sell out when their team is average. Buffalo is a sports crazy town with lousy weather (in the winter). Let see if the old boys can pull it off.

The more likely scenario; Cowher to carolina, Fox to Buffalo. Cowher and his wife live down there.

Jesus christ, go see a Carolina message board. They want his ass outta there asap, him and Hurney both. Fox is the exact same as friggin Jauron. The Bum kept a POS QB at the helm and it cost them the playoffs this year. The guy also can't put two winning seasons together.

Screw Fox

The Bills have already scheduled Billick and Rivera for next week. With Cowher in the mix it seems that they maybe going about things correctly. I see many fans and bloggers have a low self esteem of Buffalo. Buffalo is one of the few cities where you can a true international flavor. I see Buffalo as the ideal choice for a Cowher or any other coach. Ralph has spent money in the past he just hasn't had the good advice to direct him where to spend. Thats because he not hands on. This would be a perfect scenario for Cowher or any coach seeking to have more personnel say so. I done a lot of work in Tampa and it is not a big sports town but the weather is great. They don't sell out when their team is average. Buffalo is a sports crazy town with lousy weather (in the winter). Let see if the old boys can pull it off.

Wrong

I've been to 5 Tampa Bay Bucs games over the last 5 years. They're fans are diehard. They're knowledgeable. They're great football fans.

And without Time Warner today, did we sell out the Ralph today?

If we did get Fox, he just set an NFL record with two 1100 yard rushers. If we get the line sorted out, Marshawn and Fred would make any qb's life much easier.

Yeah and what happened to that team with two 1000 yard rushers? Nuff said. Run the ball all you want, the NFL is about QUARTERBACKS and there is no getting around it.

This kills it - too much leakage from Cowher = Cowher working the Bills to leverage an offer by someone else.

:doh: The defeatist Buffalo attitude.

I actually thought the same thing for a second. I tend to believe that Cowher is a straight shooter and would not do that intentionally.

I think Monday(or sometime this week) the Bills make a very hard push for Cowher. They have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

If Carolina keeps HC Fox then Carolina is out of the picture, everything hinges on what Carolina does.

Plus I think if the Bills hire Cowher, T.O. might want to think about staying, besides I don't think Owens will have to many suitors asking for his services.

all we can do is wait and see what happens, this is going to be an interesting offseason and it finally starts tommorow :doh:;)

I think Monday(or sometime this week) the Bills make a very hard push for Cowher. They have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

If Carolina keeps HC Fox then Carolina is out of the picture, everything hinges on what Carolina does.

Plus I think if the Bills hire Cowher, T.O. might want to think about staying, besides I don't think Owens will have to many suitors asking for his services.

all we can do is wait and see what happens, this is going to be an interesting offseason and it finally starts tommorow :doh:;)

What makes you think that Cowher would want him?

I could not agree more. I am really looking forward to the off season.

What makes you think that Cowher would want him?

I think Cowher would want anybody that could help the team make big plays and T.O. has about 2 good years left in him.

No doubt the Bills will be a running team with either Cowher or Fox but having said that you still need somebody outside of Evans.

A better OC would make better use of T.O and Evans and I think there is no doubt Cohwer would bring in a seasoned OC to make this offense better than what it is now.

Just my 2 cents