Marty Schottenheimer Isn't Coming

bills_red

Go hard for Cowher and Marty over this weekend. If neither bites by Monday morning Nix should be

on the phone to John Fox's agent and try to get him out of Carolina. It would probably take a couple

draft picks to get him since he's already under contract, but so be it. He's well respected. Runs tough,

running teams that play defense and he uses a down the field passing attack. And he's an experienced

head coach, the thing Nix mentioned as being important to him. If not, go after Billick and I would take

Martz over Haslett or Fassel.

Here's my list:

1. Dan Reeves

2. Marty

3. Tony Dungy

4. Bill Cowher

5. Brian Billick

6. Jim Fassel

7. Jeff Fisher (if fired)

8. John fox (if fired)

9. Lovie Smith (if fired)

10. Dennis Green

11. Bill Callahan

12. the Mooch

No to most, especially Callahan. Reeves seems a bit out of touch the last time he coached and,

although I think he's a funny guy, no way on Mooch also. As much as I would love to see him

on the Bills sideline, I really don't believe Cowher is coming to Buffalo.

My top picks, ones that are available, are Dungy then Shotty. I would also love to see Fisher fired

and us land him. If he were available, he would absolutely be my top pick, maybe even over Cowher.

Go hard for Cowher and Marty over this weekend. If neither bites by Monday morning Nix should be

on the phone to John Fox's agent and try to get him out of Carolina. It would probably take a couple

draft picks to get him since he's already under contract, but so be it. He's well respected. Runs tough,

running teams that play defense and he uses a down the field passing attack. And he's an experienced

head coach, the thing Nix mentioned as being important to him. If not, go after Billick and I would take

Martz over Haslett or Fassel.

A couple of draft picks for Fox? Glad you are not in charge.

i want jim harbaugh/john fox or bill cowher....... I WANT A !@#$ING LEADER.... I WANT PASSION, I WANT A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't anyone understand that coaches will all those great qualities (or simply people with those qualities, in general) are not the type of people that have to accept taking a job in a third rate place like Buffalo, New York. They have the talent, drive and attractiveness wherein that can wait and go wherever they want. And this franchise/ownership situation/location is likely not anywhere near the top of the list for coaches/people with these terrific qualities. If you are not from WNY, the first thing you think of when the place buffalo is mentioned is "oh" and "no". Not saying it is right, it is simply the way it is.

A couple of draft picks for Fox? Glad you are not in charge.

You want a good HC? Would you rather have Fox than Haslett, Fassel, Whatever coordinator? And

it would depend on the price. I'm not talking high picks. I'm talking 5 or later.

You would want me in charge. Jauron would have never been the coach because he would not

even have been interviewed.