Excellent Nix interview

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some excellent insight on his philosophy. I found his comments on QB arm strength particularly interesting.

He also specifically mentioned that you need to "bring in young guys and you have to play them because they might only be here for 4-5 years".

http://www.buffalobills.com/

wow. a link to Buffalobills.com. how incredibly helpful. :flirt:

Also mentioned how important it is to have big nasties, that small players won't cut it. Mentioned Indy, says we're not inside, we're not Indy.

LOVE IT.

I noticed that, too. It sounds as though the Tampa 2 is history in Buffalo.

Thankfully.

Also mentioned how important it is to have big nasties, that small players won't cut it. Mentioned Indy, says we're not inside, we're not Indy.

LOVE IT.

:flirt:<_<

Will we see the return of the 3-4 defense back in Buffalo? I hope so, enough of the Tampon 2 crap.

Some excellent insight on his philosophy. I found his comments on QB arm strength particularly interesting.

He also specifically mentioned that you need to "bring in young guys and you have to play them because they might only be here for 4-5 years".

http://www.buffalobills.com/

Well, its confirmed, he didnt want Maybin.

When he starts talkin about "big nasties" (OL) he is talking about Baluga from Iowa. May only project to RT, but good God I hope he declares.

My favorite part of the interview is Chris browns sign off in a very unenthuesiastic tone.... "Well good luck this off season, you have a long one ahead of you"

I wouldn't say so. Finding a NT for the 3-4 is harder than finding 2 NTs for the 4-3.

:flirt:<_<

Will we see the return of the 3-4 defense back in Buffalo? I hope so, enough of the Tampon 2 crap.

I don't know what you guys all think of Chris Brown, but it seems to me like he asks questions to get real football answers out of somebody. I listen to a a lot of questions in these pressers from the local Buffalo media and they seem so superfluous to me. CB seems to take it easy on them (the Bills) most times, but his questions usually incite good answers. Am I on an island with this one?

Of course, no one could hold a candle to the late, great Tim Russert. Man, he was always good for a great interview :flirt:

I feel that was a very interesting interview. The questions remain...how much power does he really have? Is ralph going to butt out and let Buddy run it?

Next, Is he going to keep a staff around that has a proven track record of futility in drafting players and signing free agents?

I notice he talked about a strong armed QB. Well lets pray he is truthful and gets a real gun slinger in here. I also read another CB article where he talks about the new HC being a good CEO of sorts and hiring great coordinators. He also talks of QB coach and OL coach being a priority.

I guess we will see.

I feel that was a very interesting interview. The questions remain...how much power does he really have? Is ralph going to butt out and let Buddy run it?

Next, Is he going to keep a staff around that has a proven track record of futility in drafting players and signing free agents?

I notice he talked about a strong armed QB. Well lets pray he is truthful and gets a real gun slinger in here. I also read another CB article where he talks about the new HC being a good CEO of sorts and hiring great coordinators. He also talks of QB coach and OL coach being a priority.

I guess we will see.

Buddy "Ralph, we wanna trade up for the strong armed QB from Notre Dame, what ya think?"

Ralph "Notre Dame? Sure, I always liked those four Horseman, Which horseman was he again?"

Buddy "Ralph, that was 1924"