Russ Grimm

Takeo_14

Can someone please tell me why he is not at the top of our list? Off the Steelers coaching tree! Is currently the offensive line coach and assistant head coach in Arizona. Was suppose to be the successor to Cowher, but Tomlin got the gig.... He will give our team an idenity and has been in the league and could bring in some good talented assistants that know what is going on!

Charlie Weis vs Russ Grimm??? Come one is that even a debate. Grimm would be right toward the top of my list next to Shanahan, Cowher and Billick.

I think we need to realize that NONE of the big names are coming here! Let's get someone that has turned a team around (arizona) along with Whisenhunt obviously but they DID it!!!!!!!! Arizona was a JOKE!!! And always has been up until last year. Buffalo has the fan base already and HAS a history.

Can someone please tell me why he is not at the top of our list?

Dude... let it go. No coach alone is going to change the face of this team. Jesus Christ as a coach ain't going to lead this team to the playoffs.

Bills need a real football guy to come in and take full control of football operations. A GM that knows talent and a GM with a pair that won't tolerate pansy coaches that accept less than mediocrity from the players.

A solid football GM will hire the right coach.

Can someone please tell me why he is not at the top of our list? Off the Steelers coaching tree! Is currently the offensive line coach and assistant head coach in Arizona. Was suppose to be the successor to Cowher, but Tomlin got the gig.... He will give our team an idenity and has been in the league and could bring in some good talented assistants that know what is going on!

Charlie Weis vs Russ Grimm??? Come one is that even a debate. Grimm would be right toward the top of my list next to Shanahan, Cowher and Billick.

I think we need to realize that NONE of the big names are coming here! Let's get someone that has turned a team around (arizona) along with Whisenhunt obviously but they DID it!!!!!!!! Arizona was a JOKE!!! And always has been up until last year. Buffalo has the fan base already and HAS a history.

Kind of interesting to compare Cowher coaching trees to others; for a while, all former Cowher assistants were striking out as HC's.

http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2008/...e_2008_pt_1.php

I, for the life of me, can't see why you or anyone is hung up over a coach when we need a GM first.

I also can't see why the Bills are contacting coaches when Brandon is supposedly in charge of finding someone to be his replacement.

Shouldn't the news revolve around GM candidates at this point?

you are correct it is not debatable, charlie wiess brings a big time resume of coaching offense , what exactly does russ grim bring ?

Completely Agree... this is a no brainer. He is better then previous OL coaches promote (ie Mike Tice). With a good D-coordinator off that same tree I'd be happy. A great O-line makes an average QB look awesome (matt hassleback, matt schaub, etc.). Greg Gabriel and Russ Grimm would make this a merry christmas for me...

Maybe because he is still coaching and they can't contact him, or be mentioned that they will be contacting him cause he is still employed to a team that is still playing right now

Also too, he isn't Bill Cowher or a coach who has won a SB before (and ran the unbeatable must have 3-4 defence)