Name Three Owners Worse Than Old Ralph

San-O

This clown has done virtually NOTHING for 4 years now, except bring in Marv and show up for the

ring ceremony (after canceling the 1st time). Oh yeah, he did fire Jauron after giving him an extension, so

I'm not sure if that one counts.

:lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Davis... probably Mike Brown and possibly the meatheadedness that is the Detroit Lions "braintrust"... ol Tapioca Ralphie is probably a half-step ahead.

Al Davis may be insane, granted, but he had his team to the big game not that long ago. THis decade anyhow.

Good

Now Don't cry when he picks up HIS team, and moves them somewhere where he can actually turn a decent profit

Seriously, if he is such a problem, go find a team that hasa better owner that you can cheer for, or, take a gun, put it in your mouth, then pull the trigger.................

Quit crying over stuff you can't control. Having an NFL team is not a right, its a privilege. No oe is forcing you to be a fan or to cheer for a specific team. The NFL is a buisness, and Buffalo is not a place where this buisness can thrive, especially with a new owner who is going to have debts in order to pay for the team

This clown has done virtually NOTHING for 4 years now, except bring in Marv and show up for the

ring ceremony (after canceling the 1st time). Oh yeah, he did fire Jauron after giving him an extension, so

None of the other bad owners are saddled with the regret that Bills fans have for having an owner that would fire Bill Polian. Al Davis lost a lot of good personnel men and Gruden, but at least he had contenders in every decade. There is a lot of talk that the Bidwells are going to re-destroy their organization, but to date it's arguable that nobody has screwed up a good thing like Ralph.

Good

Now Don't cry when he picks up HIS team, and moves them somewhere where he can actually turn a decent profit

He could move the team to L.A. and noone would go see the garbage that he puts on the field.

Ask the Raiders and Rams why they left.

Bill Bidwill

Mike brown

Bud Adams - Moved a team

There are more but those ones pop into my head 1st.

Good

Seriously, if he is such a problem, go find a team that hasa better owner that you can cheer for, or, take a gun, put it in your mouth, then pull the trigger.................

Quit crying over stuff you can't control. Having an NFL team is not a right, its a privilege. No oe is forcing you to be a fan or to cheer for a specific team. The NFL is a buisness, and Buffalo is not a place where this buisness can thrive, especially with a new owner who is going to have debts in order to pay for the team

Are you dyslexic, or do you just not know how to spell business? BTW, he(RW) is a problem, a huge problem.

I'll give you three: Art Rooney, Wellington Mara, and Jack Kent Cook. Why? because they're dead; taking the big dirt nap! But fear not, ol' Ralphie's not far from joining the party. Then, maybe we can get some ownership in here and turn this abortion of a franchise around.

I'll give you three: Art Rooney, Wellington Mara, and Jack Kent Cook. Why? because they're dead; taking the big dirt nap! But fear not, ol' Ralphie's not far from joining the party. Then, maybe we can get some ownership in here and turn this abortion of a franchise around.

LOL. So, those are the three worst deceased NFL owners?

:worthy:

Ok, here's three, and here's your "why," but I'm not going to reargue if you argue it. I just don't want to be bothered with it. (And I don't think RW is that great, either):

1. Davis. Continually alienates fans, continually drafts thugs, and his first-round selection of a freaking kicker from what, ten years ago or something, finally paid off today with a 61-yarder in a blowout loss. If you remember his stupid "commitment to excellence" banners and his bragging about the best record in the four "major" sports from the early 90s, you're really laughing now.

2. Jerrah. Come on. Ego over talent, every time. He thinks Tony Romo is a franchise QB and Wade Phillips is a SB-caliber coach.

3. Snyder. Didn't he go through 6 coaches in 5 years at one point? The best QB under his watch has been Jason Campbell, right? He, and he alone, runs that team in Washington, and he has run it into the ground.

Davis has moved his team twice. Jones had success with a team largely built before he bought it. Snyder is a joke.

Wilson is better than those three, but maybe not by much.

Bill Bidwill

Mike brown

Bud Adams - Moved a team

There are more but those ones pop into my head 1st.

Adams moved his team, but he has had a contender in every decade as well. The Bills weren't in contention in this decade or the 1970's. By comparison, Ralph's successes seem almost accidental.

Let's see - Art Modell - moved the franchise out of the city

Bud Adams - moved the franchise out of the city

Bill Bidwell - moved the franchise out of the city.

Unlike, Cleveland, Houston or St. Louis, if this franchise moves, Buffalo NEVER has an NFL team again.

There are 3. Please tell me why I am wrong.