TO is a bum

Pozitive51

I can't wait until he leaves to be honest

The worst thing about the whole debacle was that it didn't really benefit either side, except for the ticket sales. He leaves with little effect on his value from last year and we get nothing in return.

I disagree, I wouldn't call him a bum at all. Primadonna receiver yes. Acts like a little kid when the ball isn't being thrown his way? Sure.

But how many times has he had his defender beaten by SEVERAL steps only to have the ball grossly underthrown? To a certain extent, I can't blame him for his lackluster body language. Don't get me wrong, he certainly should've tried to break up a ball or two, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a bum. To be as old as he is, the guy is in remarkable shape, and I believe wherever he goes when he leaves Buffalo, he's still got a couple good years left in him.

Unfortunately, we just weren't able to utilize him....

I disagree, I wouldn't call him a bum at all. Primadonna receiver yes. Acts like a little kid when the ball isn't being thrown his way? Sure.

But how many times has he had his defender beaten by SEVERAL steps only to have the ball grossly underthrown? To a certain extent, I can't blame him for his lackluster body language. Don't get me wrong, he certainly should've tried to break up a ball or two, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a bum. To be as old as he is, the guy is in remarkable shape, and I believe wherever he goes when he leaves Buffalo, he's still got a couple good years left in him.

I agree. On the interception in the endzone, he had a step on the d-back. How was he supposed to break it up while anticpating the ball hitting him in stride? I think anyone who expected him top break that up must think he's a contortionist.

i totally agree, he's still a great target to throw to. He still has some good years left in him. Maybe, just maybe if he played for a team that was worth a crap he would give some effort. I'm sorry but if i was him, with one more game under my contract and a losing team that has nothing left to play for, what does he have to play for? he's a hall of fame WR, pretty much the opposite of a bum. If we had a qb who was worth anything, and i mean anything we could have used him. It's not like he is far removed from a successful season just last year, he still has it. Hell people say he hasn't done much this year but he's going to catch 800 yards this season on a very sub-par team with no qb and no o-line. C'mon now.

Yes, TO is the reason the Bills lost today, and have been losing most of the season. If only they'd never signed him, they'd be on their way to the playoffs right now. :lol:

Certainly could have used that 6mil somewhere else, like on a linebacker or a tackle. Fact is, this guy did nothing to distinguish himself. He will either be out of the league or working for a lot less next year.

The guy was able to get behind defenses even at this age. If we could get him the ball, he could still have posted decent numbers this year. He defintely has a couple of years left. He also kept relatively quiet. Someone will give him a chance. Also, 6.5 million is not a big number.

Certainly could have used that 6mil somewhere else, like on a linebacker or a tackle. Fact is, this guy did nothing to distinguish himself. He will either be out of the league or working for a lot less next year.

what did you expect him to do with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB and a horrible o-line? rush for td's? oh wait....

Perry short timer needs to sit his butt. He is joke and will throw this entire organization under the bus the day after he gets his next contract. What a mistake; it frames why we need a football guy running this team.

He should throw it under the bus, it sucks. It isnt anything like he was told it was going to be when he got here. No huddle gone, Edwards sucked, OL sucked, the OC got fired right before the season started, the HC is gone....

This is a !@#$ing joke of an org and maybe if he rips it to shreds after he leaves then that will further put pressure on Wilson to make changes.

He should throw it under the bus, it sucks. It isnt anything like he was told it was going to be when he got here. No huddle gone, Edwards sucked, OL sucked, the OC got fired right before the season started, the HC is gone....

This is a !@#$ing joke of an org and maybe if he rips it to shreds after he leaves then that will further put pressure on Wilson to make changes.

A T.O. temper tantrum would change absolutely nothing about the Bills. It would almost certainly be the final nail in the coffin for his NFL career though. I doubt he gives enough of a damn to throw away whatever is left of his fading career to be a side show for Burns and Smithers and maybe even a foil the media can pin terrible front office decisions upon.

I was never a fan of T.O.

I was never a T.O. hater.

I do not care that T.O. helped sell tickets.

If I was T.O. there is no way I would have played at full velocity today.

I did hope he might make a difference earlier this year.

Next year he will get decent $$ from a team that will get him the ball, and once again Buffalo will show themselves to totally clueless.

I have been saying "wait until next year", since 1967. <sigh>

this