Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh OK. So what are YOU going to build upon, there coach? We can all B word about this season if we !@#$ing want to. And you can try and solve the big riddles and become a legend. But nobody should be hating on each other for having opinions. That's just dumb.

We have players on this team. But to hear some, we should throw out all the babies with the bathwater. Gloom, doom, the sky is falling, etc. Any knowledgeable fan can see what pieces we can rebuild with. I won't get into that.

I'm not hating on anyone. I don't think my language indicated any hate whatsoever.

The people who are hating are the ones saying Whitner, Poz, Fewell, etc. etc. etc. suck. That's hate.

I'm just saying that bitching, whining, moaning, is pointless. I think people should unfortunately accept the situation and if you continue to watch the Bills game, use the opportunity to sharpen your football analysis skills.

Or do something else.

Of course if people want to whine, that is their prerogative. I just find it pointless.

Screw that. Send the plane to Detroit so they can go live with Ralph. See how HE likes having to deal with them.

Maybe they could play their final game against the Colts at the Pontiac Silverdome.

Would enhance Indy's chances of getting that 16-0 milestone, by avoiding the January 3rd weather at the Ralph

If I was HC I'd tell my guys to go low now and try to hurt ATL players. Going for it on 4th down, passing it up 3 TDs when the game is over.

Dude are you watching the game? Their kicker and punter are hurt. They are using a D-lineman to kickoff.

Maybe they could play their final game against the Colts at the Pontiac Silverdome.

Would enhance Indy's chances of getting that 16-0 milestone, by avoiding the January 3rd weather at the Ralph

It'll certainly be some interesting decisions next week if the Colts play for the streak. Unfortunately, with the state of the Bills, Manning could probably rest and the Bills would have difficulty stopping them.

We have players on this team. But to hear some, we should throw out all the babies with the bathwater. Gloom, doom, the sky is falling, etc. Any knowledgeable fan can see what pieces we can rebuild with. I won't get into that.

I'm not hating on anyone. I don't think my language indicated any hate whatsoever.

The people who are hating are the ones saying Whitner, Poz, Fewell, etc. etc. etc. suck. That's hate.

I'm just saying that bitching, whining, moaning, is pointless. I think people should unfortunately accept the situation and if you continue to watch the Bills game, use the opportunity to sharpen your football analysis skills.

Or do something else.

Of course if people want to whine, that is their prerogative. I just find it pointless.

You really thought you needed to explain it all again, there chief?