new gm

Im w PTR on Mueller, but if Mallett is available (out of the top 10) i say yes. If not, wait till 2nd and take Pike.

Let's not ignore LaFevour from CMU in the 3rd or 4th round. I'd like to see us draft an LT, LB or DT/DE before a QB. Mueller had a hand in building the Saints team we see now.

PTR

is charlie casserly available for hire?

So is Michael Lombardi, either would be better then what the Bills currently have running this team as GM.

Between Jauron and this front office staff, they don't have a clue who to draft that would help this team win asap. Maybin was a total waste this last year and still might be two years away from contributing every down.

I really think the best GM/Coach combo would be the following;

David Gettleman/Jim Fassell

*if*

We don't get Cowher or the so called "big names" I like Grimm. But I think Fassell would be a better fit. He's been out of the NFL - but I think he's hungry enough to want to get this right. Plus I think Gettleman with his years in Buffalo would work well with JF and know how to build a "Buffalo style" hard nosed team.

I'm also not opposed to Gettleman and Grimm coming in together.

C

I personally feel the best, proven available GM is Floyd Reese.

He built the Titans through drafting players such as George, McNair, Kearse, Mason, Haynesworth, etc, etc.

Under his rule, the Titans were a perennial tough team that got to the Super Bowl and was a consistent threat for the playoffs.

I personally feel the best, proven available GM is Floyd Reese.

He built the Titans through drafting players such as George, McNair, Kearse, Mason, Haynesworth, etc, etc.

Under his rule, the Titans were a perennial tough team that got to the Super Bowl and was a consistent threat for the playoffs.

I worry about any GM who is not working in football now. Donahoe was working for ESPN when we hired him. If guys like Reese and Casserly are so great why haven't they been hired already? It's not like other teams didn't need GMs before us. You have to ask why do other NFL teams hire unknowns when "proven" GMs are available?

PTR