Cato June Visits

Acantha

There must be a reason unbeknownst to us, as to why Nic Harris can't get on the field and STAY on the field. When I watch games, he is flying around the ball and always seems to be making a play somewhere. Yet, this coaching staff seems extremely reluctant to provide him with any substantial playing time and even went so far as to start a safety at the OLB position...

Didn't we try (and fail) to sign him this off season?

Apparently, the Bills didn't think he was any better than who they had at the time (Ellison). Since they are two steps down from Ellison now I suspect that they view June as an upgrade...

There must be a reason unbeknownst to us, as to why Nic Harris can't get on the field and STAY on the field. When I watch games, he is flying around the ball and always seems to be making a play somewhere. Yet, this coaching staff seems extremely reluctant to provide him with any substantial playing time and even went so far as to start a safety at the OLB position...

I wouldn't say he's distinguished himself in the playing time he's received. As has been mentioned many times, Fewell is trying to win not develop players for the next coach.

People here were frothing at the mouth to sign June. He gets cut mid-season and now comes crawling back.

PTR

You can't say he isn't better than Ellison. I mean who I'm about as good as Ellison and I haven't played competitive football since 6th grade (unless you count my Peyton-esque flag football season at QB this fall :rolleyes: )

Which part? About wanting to sign June or him being better than Ellison? I'd say he is better if only because Ellison is on IR.

PTR

How about "frothing at the mouth" over him and "crawling back".

He's a solid OLB. A very good back-up I think.

Given that we are already PAST using safeties in the LB spot, he's practically a Hall of Famer.

How about "frothing at the mouth" over him and "crawling back".

He's a solid OLB. A very good back-up I think.

Given that we are already PAST using safeties in the LB spot, he's practically a Hall of Famer.

I could dig up the old Cato and Pisa posts. I remember people being pretty adamant that we had to sign them. Both passed on the Bills and both did diddly squat with the teams they signed with.

PTR

I could dig up the old Cato and Pisa posts. I remember people being pretty adamant that we had to sign them. Both passed on the Bills and both did diddly squat with the teams they signed with.

PTR

Bills passed on June, Pisa passed on Bills (he got hurt ear;y in the year and was IRd iirc)