Brohm or Hamdan??

BillsInMaine

Well, 15 weeks into the season, and I have something to be genuinely excited about! Brian Brohm better play because Hamdan is nothing but a certified caddy! For his sake, here's hoping that he generates a NEW friendship with the future QB?!?! Invaluable huh??

Allthough for obvious reasons I hope it will be Hamdan, I think Brohm will get the nod. However Brohm hasnt had more then scout team reps and Hamdan is up to speed on the playbook and has had reps.

They might have a mini battle over it and if Brohm looks good enough he might get the start allthough I dont think it will do him good to play, he can only fail where as Hamdan can only win (if Brohm sucks it's end of career if Hamdan sucks it's end of career as well but it kinda looked to be over allready anyway).

Allthough for obvious reasons I hope it will be Hamdan, I think Brohm will get the nod. However Brohm hasnt had more then scout team reps and Hamdan is up to speed on the playbook and has had reps.

They might have a mini battle over it and if Brohm looks good enough he might get the start allthough I dont think it will do him good to play, he can only fail where as Hamdan can only win (if Brohm sucks it's end of career if Hamdan sucks it's end of career as well but it kinda looked to be over allready anyway).

What makes you think Hamdan was running anything other than the scout offense?

That's amusing. Since the players had the day off, I doubt if anyone knows who is starting.

Just to be THAT guy, they technically didn't have the day off because they have positional meetings (DB's, LB's, etc.) on Monday's and Tuesday's to look over tape and the like.

Brohm's a pretty bright guy, scored a 32 on the Wonderlic, and probably has a better handle on the playbook than Fewell. Unless Fewell is a complete retard and starts a guy he cut five weeks ago to make room for Brohm, Brohm gets the nod.

What makes you think Hamdan was running anything other than the scout offense?

BB reports, he ran 1st team during OTA's, then as Fitz got into the playbook more they switched day to day with Fitz getting 1st one day and Hamdan the other, this continued when TE came back where Fitz and Hamdan rotated 2nd and 3rd team. During camp this continued somewhat with Fitz getting 2/3 of the second team.

During the season I don't know (most likely scout team only, except for when TE was out and Hamdan was 2nd string), but at least Hamdan has thrown to these guys which is more then we can say of Brohm so far.

BB reports, he ran 1st team during OTA's, then as Fitz got into the playbook more they switched day to day with Fitz getting 1st one day and Hamdan the other, this continued when TE came back where Fitz and Hamdan rotated 2nd and 3rd team. During camp this continued somewhat with Fitz getting 2/3 of the second team.

During the season I don't know (most likely scout team only, except for when TE was out and Hamdan was 2nd string), but at least Hamdan has thrown to these guys which is more then we can say of Brohm so far.

Hahaha, okay.

Brohm's a pretty bright guy, scored a 32 on the Wonderlic, and probably has a better handle on the playbook than Fewell. Unless Fewell is a complete retard and starts a guy he cut five weeks ago to make room for Brohm, Brohm gets the nod.

Playing Brohm will limit the playbook, it depends how much if you let him play or not. Brohm is also the guy who threw for 5 interceptions this preseasaon, versus Hamdan who threw 2 both with a similar amount of snaps.

Also if Brohm sucks sunday fans will burn him. If Hamdan sucks, you'll see Brohm getting on the field and fans will be able to say see I told you he sucked. From a fan political standpoint of view I'd start Hamdan over Brohm. If Brohm looks like he'll be able to perform similar to Hamdan Perry will most likely opt for Brohm.

That said I fully believe Perry will play whomever he feels is the better of the two this sunday and not in two years time.

Personally I hope it will be Hamdan.