Looks like TO has finally had enough.

TO tweeted this at about midnight:

"Sometimes things must come 2 an end, u hv 2 move on & accept wht life has 2 offer. So looking 4wd to 2010."

Can't say I really blame him. This team has no direction. I do think it's time, however, to get Hardy and Johnson some reps.

Lame.

God bless T.O. :doh:

At the end of the day, when all is said & done and he is being inducted into Canton, only Bills fans will remember this season.

While this year has probably been one of T.O.'s most frustrating it has also been one of his easiest. For a guy like T.O. who's a true competitor it wasn't enough because he actually wants to win. The problem is after 3.5 years with Dick Juaron it seems to me a large number of guys on our team don't really care about W/L. It's all about gong to work and collecting the paycheck. A really disinterested team with little direction and even less confidence. T.O. doesn't fit in because the guy doesn't accept losing. Of all the years he cold have decided to behave, I really wish this wasn't one of them. I would've loved to see him call some of the people in this organization out.

He's not an all pro anymore, but IMO T.O. is still more than capable of 1200 yards and 10 TD's on a decent team. He will get close to 900 yards with the Bills, and considering it was Fitz and Edwards throwin' him the ball that ain't bad.

Outside of Byrd, Freddy J., and T.O. I had very little to get excited about this season.

T.O. has shown more class this season than a good half of this board has. I actually hope he gets to play somewhere else to finish his career, because he not only got shafted by his OC, HC, and owner, but he had to endure baseless attacks left and right by this increasingly hostile and disgruntled fan base, if we can even call ourselves that anymore.

Thank you, Terrell, for being a bigger man than most. You got nothing to prove to THIS Bills fan, tell you that much.

While this year has probably been one of T.O.'s most frustrating it has also been one of his easiest. For a guy like T.O. who's a true competitor it wasn't enough because he actually wants to win. The problem is after 3.5 years with Dick Juaron it seems to me a large number of guys on our team don't really care about W/L. It's all about gong to work and collecting the paycheck. A really disinterested team with little direction and even less confidence. T.O. doesn't fit in because the guy doesn't accept losing. Of all the years he cold have decided to behave, I really wish this wasn't one of them. I would've loved to see him call some of the people in this organization out.

This is precisely what happens when you have a group of unmotivated employees. I don't think I'd go that far to say this about everyone, as I do see some guys working their tail off (more than likely to show the next regime they're willing to work).

I would've also liked to see TO call out a few people. The rant on the Tennessee sidelines was a start, but he's been more silent than I expected.

TO conducted himself well this season, but I don't think the Bills will be looking to him for future planning, and he would be expensive and keeping other receivers from moving up. I think it is best for him and for us to let him go, but with thanks for his help this year. Quite frankly I was surprised at the number of drops he had, and surprised we went out of our way to get him given the fact that even at the end of LAST year we should have known that we would not be very good at pass protection. Its like buying a Ferrari for your grandmother to drive. Not a good experiment all in all.

T.O. did what he set out to do. He was a good teammate. Practiced hard, played hard (with the exception of a couple games) for the most part. Proved he could still play. And most importantly ... he stayed healthy. Any team that has a decent offense and decent coaching will be lucky to have him. Still got gas in the tank. As far as I'm concerned, he did nothing wrong while wearing a Bills uniform.

And as far as his "tweet" goes ... Buffalo was just mathematically eliminated. That's all he was saying. The season is over.

I actually hope Ralph and Co. make some quick moves and prove there might be something worth playing for in Buffalo next year. And I hope they do it quickly enough to make T.O. want to stay. He's alright, in my book.

T.O. did what he set out to do. He was a good teammate. Practiced hard, played hard (with the exception of a couple games) for the most part. Proved he could still play. And most importantly ... he stayed healthy. Any team that has a decent offense and decent coaching will be lucky to have him. Still got gas in the tank. As far as I'm concerned, he did nothing wrong while wearing a Bills uniform.

And as far as his "tweet" goes ... Buffalo was just mathematically eliminated. That's all he was saying. The season is over.

I actually hope Ralph and Co. make some quick moves and prove there might be something worth playing for in Buffalo next year. And I hope they do it quickly enough to make T.O. want to stay. He's alright, in my book.

I like TO and think he has done a good job in Buffalo. Would love to see him back with a decent QB and decent line. Our O-line. However, the tweeting crap needs to stop....that goes for K. Mitchell too.