Positives From the Game

box0life

1. Both Qb's suck and were hurt, time to play Brohm.

2. Improved our Draft order - Maybe.

3. Incognito could be an upgrade over time.

4. Won't have to worry about Fewell being our head coach next year after 124 yards in penalties and another disaster.

5. Jets and Dolphins lost too.

6. Poz played well.

7. Fred Jackson is now our full time starter and would be a star on any other team with an offensive line.

Thought I could come up with more but that was about it. Boy, this team sucks.

Freddie is our best player.....altho Evans and TO cant show much with our horrible QBs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Won't have to worry about Fewell being our head coach next year after 124 yards in penalties and another disaster.

6. Poz played well.

7. Fred Jackson is now our full time starter and would be a star on any other team with an offensive line.

The positve of this game is that I will only be in agony for 2 more weeks.

go bills...

- We all now konw Maybin just sucks at everything

- We know the Refs want NE* to win so lets just rest our starters next year

- We know Jon Scott sucks dick at OT

- We need a new QB

- Our run D still sucks and will suck untill we get bigger

- T.O ??????? He go home after 1st half????

that is just lazy. there is no conspiracy--every penalty called was 100% a blatant penalty. Imagining a conspiracy keeps us from actually improving, we just complain everyone is out to get us. Nope, refs get paid either way--Bills just make a giant pile of mistakes CONSTANTLY

6. Poz played well.

Poz was really good

Fitz was great AFTER he messed up his ankle

Trent humpers can finally shut up

Our RB combo is brilliant

If no penalties Bills (probably) would have won

D was mostly good. Pass interference calls lost the game for us though

That's all I got. With good coaching and some good position players we have something. You can see a team hiding amongst this mess. Shake out the jauron lazy playing, get a real QB, and stay healthy? This team is easily 10 win. Honestly, it just feels so easy to make this a real team without having to rebuild from scratch. As frustrating as today was, you can see something worth building on. Holy god it was frustrating, wasn't it

that is just lazy. there is no conspiracy--every penalty called was 100% a blatant penalty. Imagining a conspiracy keeps us from actually improving, we just complain everyone is out to get us. Nope, refs get paid either way--Bills just make a giant pile of mistakes CONSTANTLY

I couldn't disagree more, there is a penalty on every play by both sides of the ball, no matter what teams are playing, its all on what the REF's call in the game. So in the 1st half the commentators were even calling out stuff the REF's were missing that the patriots were doing, So i hope the next time you comment, you watch the game you make a comment on, well that and pay attention, the bills did suck but it was not an even called game by the REFs,

I couldn't disagree more, there is a penalty on every play by both sides of the ball, no matter what teams are playing, its all on what the REF's call in the game. So in the 1st half the commentators were even calling out stuff the REF's were missing that the patriots were doing, So i hope the next time you comment, you watch the game you make a comment on, well that and pay attention, the bills did suck but it was not an even called game by the REFs,

oh B word B word moan moan--you don't get called on what you don't do. Florence lying on top of Welker in the end zone for a pass interference call? Clearly going to be called. people got to stop being such babies, Bills lost because the idiots were hopping offsides, interfering with plays, and whatever Maybin was doing. pats snuck stuff through, Bills aren't smart enough to hide their BS.

Refs could care less who wins, its got nothing to do with them. if there is bias it would be for the home team. Don't make stupid excuses for the Bills shoddy play

oh B word B word moan moan--you don't get called on what you don't do. Florence lying on top of Welker in the end zone for a pass interference call? Clearly going to be called. people got to stop being such babies, Bills lost because the idiots were hopping offsides, interfering with plays, and whatever Maybin was doing. pats snuck stuff through, Bills aren't smart enough to hide their BS.

Refs could care less who wins, its got nothing to do with them. if there is bias it would be for the home team. Don't make stupid excuses for the Bills shoddy play

Maybe but maybe not. Ever hear of Tim Donaghy? Ever hear what he had to say during a 60 Minute interview?

.....just saying....

And food for thought, the entire stadium and national TV audience, and TV announcers saw a flagrant hold on Schobel, but the laundry didn't appear on that one (a key play at the time as well). That was one of the more grossly obvious missed (or ignored) calls I've see in a while, while Incognito get flagged for blocking in the back when all he did was push someone's

arm.

Conspiracy? Maybe, maybe not, but lower ranking teams simply don't get the calls and it's excruciatingly tiresome to watch the Pats get call after call after call.

Maybe but maybe not. Ever hear of Tim Donaghy? Ever hear what he had to say during a 60 Minute interview?

.....just saying....

And food for thought, the entire stadium and national TV audience, and TV announcers saw a flagrant hold on Schobel, but the laundry didn't appear on that one (a key play at the time as well). That was one of the more grossly obvious missed (or ignored) calls I've see in a while, while Incognito get flagged for blocking in the back when all he did was push someone's

arm.

Conspiracy? Maybe, maybe not, but lower ranking teams simply don't get the calls and it's excruciatingly tiresome to watch the Pats get call after call after call.

I would argue that once the Bills started committing penalty after penalty all official eyes went on them. it's easy to sneak stuff through when the refs are staring at the inevitable false start or whatever.

We really just need to assign responsibility to the Bills. Their nonsense is 100% their fault, not some massive conspiracy--there is no smokey back room filled with referees deciding who gets to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe I'm seeing a different game than some,

No one on our defense was consistant.

- Secondary awful. Sure they made a couple of good plays but eventually gave the game away with stupid plays.

Too many penalties. I was impressed with George Wilson's run coverage. He was the only defensive player to make

plays consistantly. Unimpressed with Reggie Corner and Donte Whitner pass coverage. Corner seems to drop an

interception every game.

- LB's sucked. Poz made a good interception and then proceeded to let Wes "the Beast" Welker drag him 4 yards for the

first down. The LB's were virtually non existant in the run game in the second half.

- The DL gets an A for effort. Stroud, Wms, and Schobel made plays but in the end they still fail the test.

mounting little pressure when Brady was passing, unable to stop the run.

None of these units can bring it all game long.

Our offense look Ok when running the ball but awful when passing. The Patriots could get to the QB any time they wanted. Did we ever pick up a blitz. Our line has to be one of the worst in football. They can make opposing defensive front 7 look like hall of famers. We clearly need three new starters here.

I actually felt sorry for our talentless qb's. I thought Brohm would come in after the Edwards cameo appearance.

Why not give Brohm a shot, if he actually plays well where he may win a game, we can always yank him so he doesn't spoil our excellent draft position.

Jackson plays with heart...he is our most underpaid player with out a doubt. No one on offense should make more than him. For some reason we tend to reward mediocrity better than true talent.

Josh Reed makes a great catch and run only to drop a potential TD that could have put us back into the game.

Nelson seems have a lot of potential, if only he could catch balls thrown four feet behind him.

There is no way I can judge the receivers until we get a qb that can throw to them.

Lets not sugar coat the performance. This is a 5-11 team with out many impact players.

Going onto next season I can easily see 8 new staters on the team, all upgrades in order to be competitive.

6. Poz played well.

Trent is out for the year. Brohm will get put on the team. May possibly be playing due to injury. Here is hoping :doh:

.....just saying....

arm.

Tom Brady this and that. cant stand to watch these gamesd any more

I would argue that once the Bills started committing penalty after penalty all official eyes went on them. it's easy to sneak stuff through when the refs are staring at the inevitable false start or whatever.

We really just need to assign responsibility to the Bills. Their nonsense is 100% their fault, not some massive conspiracy--there is no smokey back room filled with referees deciding who gets to win the Super Bowl.

The Bills do have responsibility for their actions, yet when your DE darned near gets horse collared aon a key third down play, when the whole world (even old Dan Dierdorf himself) see it except the guy (ref) who is paid to watch for stuff like that. Yeah, I do believe in unwritten practices and marginal teams will never get the calls.

The Bills do have responsibility for their actions, yet when your DE darned near gets horse collared aon a key third down play, when the whole world (even old Dan Dierdorf himself) see it except the guy (ref) who is paid to watch for stuff like that. Yeah, I do believe in unwritten practices and marginal teams will never get the calls.

I think we are kind of saying the same thing. I think committing penalty after penalty forced the officials eyes onto the Bills and off the Pats. That leads to the Pats being able to get away with stuff as they are flying under the radar. I don't think we have a conspiracy here--the refs are not rooting for the Pats. It's just the eyes are going to be on the guys committing penalties. The Bills being a distraction force the game into being one sided as far as the officiating goes.

Kind of like how a guy like Flozell Adams doesn't get away with anything--refs have their eyes on him.

6. Poz played well.

Denial alarm: :doh:

1. When you subtract the penalty yards from our offensive total, our net yards weren't even close to last week, the game some thought was one of our worst ever.

2. Don't be fooled just because the Patriots didn't score 30 points on us. It's hard to get revved up when you are about to play the team you have owned sine the new century started.

3. Just as a number of us have predicted, whenever an interim coach takes over, a team usually plays better for a few weeks, then runs for the bus. We could hear the bus motor warming up during the third quarter.

4. Well, those that thought there was a chance, (to beat NE, to make the playoffs, to improve our draft position, to get snowed in while in the parking lot) will have to come up with some other fanciful thing to explore. Perhaps it is time to discuss head coaching candidates again.

I made no excuses, nor did i say the bills would have won if it was fairly called, just stating that this was the first game of the year since the opener as far as fair game call, everytime the bills play the pats i see it on a consistant basis. For time to time with other teams, but the pats are the oppistite of the late 80s-90s raiders team, that used to get called all the time for everything. Though it did seem it was even(er) in the 2nd half.