Brittany Murphy Dead

stevestojan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sin City and her list of roles is definitely a case of "one of these things is not like the other".

I'd seen, and enjoyed, Sin City but the rest of her resume was like direct to video romantic comedies. And one of those sci fi channel movies, which aren't bad enough to be good--if that makes sense.

Sin City and her list of roles is definitely a case of "one of these things is not like the other".

I thought she was good in Sin City. She has played a few different roles but the last handful of years have been kind of weak.

She was good in Girl Interrupted too. Most people know her from 8 mile and Clueless though.

I'd seen, and enjoyed, Sin City but the rest of her resume was like direct to video romantic comedies. And one of those sci fi channel movies, which aren't bad enough to be good--if that makes sense.

I thought she had a fairly decent resume for a 32 year old.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005261/

Especially when you mix in her T.V. stuff.

I got caught up in the moment. I was watching human disection video's last thursday. Probably why I used 'cadavar.' Well all I was doing was expressing the truth. I said nothing scandalous nor shameful. .....derrogatory, maybe.

It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

I too was kind of caught up in the moment and took what you said as callous and yes derogatory, but I don't take myself seriously enough to make it into a huge issue... no biggie Mr. Pants... I guess like Beerball said, you're better than that. It's not worth turning this into a "Fancy Pants is an a-hole/Bullpen is a pompous jerk" issue. No harm, no foul. :oops:

What would she be doing if she were alive today?

Probably trying like hell to get out of that ice box. There Mr. Pants...got you off the hook.

Chef, YOU on the other hand are a giant a-hole and I take great umbrage to what you said!!!! :w00t:

No will you please reply to the PM I sent you this weekend?!?!?

I too was kind of caught up in the moment and took what you said as callous and yes derogatory, but I don't take myself seriously enough to make it into a huge issue... no biggie Mr. Pants... I guess like Beerball said, you're better than that. It's not worth turning this into a "Fancy Pants is an a-hole/Bullpen is a pompous jerk" issue. No harm, no foul. :oops:

Chef, YOU on the other hand are a giant a-hole and I take great umbrage to what you said!!!! :w00t:

No will you please reply to the PM I sent you this weekend?!?!?

I did reply.

• 1 month later...

Coroner rules death an accident.

LOS ANGELES – Brittany Murphy died from pneumonia, but anemia and prescription drugs also played a role, coroner's officials said Thursday.

The primary cause of death was community-acquired pneumonia, with contributing factors of iron deficiency anemia and "multiple drug intoxication," according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

The death was ruled accidental.

• 3 months later...