Nanker

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Really glad to see Lindell thinks it's funny he missed the kick.

Nice attitude.

Same goofy smile on our HC's face so why not. :thumbdown:

It's not even that so much as how late their called. Ball's snapped, Fits drops back to pass, throws it to the receiver in the flat, receiver turns upfield and starts to run...flag, false start. :thumbdown: How do you get THAT deep into letting the play execute before you call it dead on a penalty that occurs BEFORE THE SNAP???

It's just horrible officiating.

Yeah he's got a good point. There were three fall starts I think where they actualy started the play before they were blown dead. I didn't like that call against Florence either but the ones on Whitner and Corner were pretty obvious.

It's not even that so much as how late their called. Ball's snapped, Fits drops back to pass, throws it to the receiver in the flat, receiver turns upfield and starts to run...flag, false start. :thumbdown: How do you get THAT deep into letting the play execute before you call it dead on a penalty that occurs BEFORE THE SNAP???

It's just horrible officiating.

Exactly. Late calls are psychologically more damaging to a team. And if the calls are so obvious, why are they made so late?

Well that was fun for about 7 minutes.

This team is a disaster, top to bottom. Other than Fred Jackson, there's not a single guy on this team that I would miss if they cut the entire roster.

I think we'll head over to my sister's house early. No point in watching more of this nonsense.

Yeah he's got a good point. There were three fall starts I think where they actualy started the play before they were blown dead. I didn't like that call against Florence either but the ones on Whitner and Corner were pretty obvious.

The play by definition has to start before they can call a false start (ball has to be snapped).

But I've never seen a false start called after a pass has been completed.