Patriots are ripe for the picking

Those hoping for retribution against Vince Wilfork will have to wait for another day. He didn't make the trip to Buffalo. Also ruled out for Sunday's game is starting DE Ty Warren and starting OL Stephen Neal and Nick Kaczur. On top of the trade of Richard Seymour earlier this year, the road impotent Patsies (1-5) are greatly depleted in the trenches.

Running back Fred Taylor, who visited the Bills this offseason is also not expected to play.

I hope we beat those bitches and pound them into submission with Fred Taylor, Richie Incognito, and company.

Those hoping for retribution against Vince Wilfork will have to wait for another day. He didn't make the trip to Buffalo. Also ruled out for Sunday's game is starting DE Ty Warren and starting OL Stephen Neal and Nick Kaczur. On top of the trade of Richard Seymour earlier this year, the road impotent Patsies (1-5) are greatly depleted in the trenches.

Running back Fred Taylor, who visited the Bills this offseason is also not expected to play.

I hope we beat those bitches and pound them into submission with Fred Taylor, Richie Incognito, and company.

remember we are undermanned, too...

remember we are undermanned, too...

This is true but the Bills have been injury riddled all season and I think the team is psychologically acclimated to being shorthanded. The Patsies are coming off a very underwhelming performance against Carolina last week. I don't get the sense that they are rising to the occasion. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs this year. They seem to be getting worse every week.

Also, the Patsies are horrible on the road this year. In addition, the Ralph will be rockin' and the home crowd will be treating this as our Super Bowl and the Bills will be gunning for some long overdue retribution. The Patsies lucked out against us in week one. The odds are overdue for a Buffalo win. I think all the factors favor the Bills.

I hope we beat those bitches and pound them into submission with Fred Jackson, Richie Incognito, and company.

Fixed it for ya :rolleyes:

Dont really know what to make of the spread......

The pats still have Brady and Moss.....

The bills are still one of the worst teams in the league this year........

I just wish we would bench players we know are not going to be here next year and see what the younger guys are made of......

To me a victory tomorrow would be Stevie Johnson starting and catching over 100 yards and a couple of touchdowns......

We are not winning tomorrows game.....

There...I said it.

Glad I read this today - Sunday.

I'll agree, we are not winning tomorrows game. That'd be Monday Night Foosball and The Bills ain't playin' then!

Go Bills!

I think we've got a real shot. It's a wee might long - but it's definitely a shot. Randy Moss is in a funk and Tommy-boy-Terrific is relying more on Welker than ever. I say double Wes and leave Randy to sulk on his island. Man Up!

I'm with you.

Let's pound those bitches!!

I just wish Fewell would turn the troops loose on that B word QB. Tell em '!@#$ the score just hit that mother!@#$er every time you can.'