OK so...anybody else PO'd

diffferent year, JOhn. Josh came out in 2002. Clayton is a rookie. Clayton is certainly the more talented of the two, but you can't say we picked the wrong one.

When Drew could play this game, (The first 8 games of the 2002 season) Josh Reed was excellent. Do y'all remember that? I do.

Everyone's disappointed in Josh, and for good reason. But Drew has had an uncanny knack for bringing down the play around him, and making receivers disappear.

Look at the games that Josh played in and count the number of times Drew even LOOKED his way. THere aren't many. Not enough. THe problem is Drew, the problem WAS Drew, and the problem WILL BE Drew until he's out of the league.

I'm gonna give Josh a pass until I see him play with JP.

RE: these comments about Drew, it pains me to say these things cuz you gotta love the guy. But again, his football is All-Basement.

Pete...i agree with you but that isn't what I meant.....

Josh Reed....sucks....Michael Clayton Good.....if we were scouting LSU for receivers you would have thought we would have noticed him

125254[/snapback]

ooops I misread the question. My answer is still the same. Reed and Clayton did come out different years so its a moot point. Josh looked great rookie year and I followed him in college- he was amazing! Drew makes Moulds look average and does not look to get anyone else the ball. He gets a pass from me too until he gets a decent QB to play with

I also am a draftnik and recall the Bills loved Clayton this year. They raved about his blocking skills and had him rated very highly. I thought we were gonna draft him

Guest Guesteroo

Michael Clayton is a rookie this year. Josh Reed is in his third year. Your statement can't be looked at objectively .

Now, if you said we should have taken Michael Clayton ahead of Lee Evans this year. . . you'd have an argument. . . and I believe you'd be correct!