If Bills beat PATS & Colts, is the coach search over?

Chuckknox

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to put down the cool aid. This staff sucks. your qb goes for 89 yds! total!!!!! and the walking dead/head coach wants to stick with him. I am 40, out of shap, I could put up 89 yards today in the NFL. I knew the team would turn TE into a bad QB. every scout, player personal said this kid could play and look a what the sorry A$$ bills did to him. Start at the top and fire everyone and start over. This is not getting it done.

It would be very hard to ignore those wins, would be a great accomplishment.

Hard to agree with a win over 2nd-3rd string Colts, but the Pats and a playoff bubble Falcons? With Matt Ryan probably back in the game? Then yeah, I say keep Perry and throw that $50mil into the front office and getting a non-useless QB

It would be very hard to ignore those wins, but they aren't coming my friend. :lol:

You need to put down the cool aid. This staff sucks. your qb goes for 89 yds! total!!!!! and the walking dead/head coach wants to stick with him. I am 40, out of shap, I could put up 89 yards today in the NFL. I knew the team would turn TE into a bad QB. every scout, player personal said this kid could play and look a what the sorry A$$ bills did to him. Start at the top and fire everyone and start over. This is not getting it done.

:lol: Turn TE into a bad QB? Are you serious? :lol: Trent had every opportunity to get it done, just as JP, and he failed miserabley. You can't teach Trent poise in the pocket and make the reads for him. He has to do it himself. He doesn't even trust himself in the pocket which is why he throws all of the checkdowns. That's hilarious.

It would be very hard to ignore those wins, but they aren't coming my friend. :lol:

:lol: Turn TE into a bad QB? Are you serious? :lol: Trent had every opportunity to get it done, just as JP, and he failed miserabley. You can't teach Trent poise in the pocket and make the reads for him. He has to do it himself. He doesn't even trust himself in the pocket which is why he throws all of the checkdowns. That's hilarious.

You're a fool if you blame the coaches for Trent failing to throw a ball further than 20 yards in week 1. **** is unacceptable.

Guest dog14787

I like Perry Fewell , but the way things seemed to die down on the search for a HC right after the Mike Shanahan meeting I think it may have taken reaching the playoffs for Fewell to win the HC job in Buffalo.

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed anyway because Mike Shanahan really feels right to me.

Hard to agree with a win over 2nd-3rd string Colts, but the Pats and a playoff bubble Falcons? With Matt Ryan probably back in the game? Then yeah, I say keep Perry and throw that $50mil into the front office and getting a non-useless QB

If the Colts still have the undefeated record, I say the starters are still there.

What was everyone saying about Ryan Leaf before the draft? Some people just simply don't have it. Trent is one of them.

I would hope that no-matter the outcome of the last three games, win or lose, that Wilson would be looking for the best HC and GM he can find...Fewells done a good job with whats he has to work with, but I hope Wilson is not ready to anoint him the next HC of the Bills without bringing in better prospects first.

You need to put down the cool aid.

I am 40, out of shap, I could put up 89 yards today in the NFL.

Not sure what shap is, but you might want to put down the cool aid or Madden game controls. A whiff of Wilfork's bad breath and you wouldn't get 89 inches.

I certainly hope not.

Keeping Fewell will not promote enough of the necessary changes around the organization.

I suspect that all we'll hear is the standard rhetoric: "We're closer than peopel think", "we have the right people running things now", "we have another year of experience", blah blah blah.

Wholesale changes are absolutely necessary IMO.

Ain't gonna happen..even if NE, Indy and ATL played their second strings. At this point the bills should lose the last 3 games....why ruin your draft position?