Mike Martz seems VERY smart, he wants to get back to coaching

Chuckknox

He is a very smart man. So is Marv Levy. They will get you no where. Martz is also an ego maniac and a very divisive coach. Say no to Mike Martz.

There's a big diference between Martz and Marv....

Anyway, it is eternally sad that a team with a perennially awful offense---a team who hired Turk Schonert, the fired him in favor of....Alex van Pelt, would in the eyes of some fans, not even consider a guy who turned an Arena League grocery bagger into a HOF QB.

And why? Because he's a "pain in the a$$". He doesn't get along with April---the "Special Teams Coach".

Yup, let's shoot for the moon fellas (and lady)---Perry Fewell! AVP! Jim Fassel! Turner Gill!! Or, the fact that anyone (other than the romantically attatched Senator) would even mention Mike Leach..........

Also, April still thinks Parrish should be returning punts. It's mid-December, Bobby. Don't buy any green bananas.

There's a big diference between Martz and Marv....

Anyway, it is eternally sad that a team with a perennially awful offense---a team who hired Turk Schonert, the fired him in favor of....Alex van Pelt, would in the eyes of some fans, not even consider a guy who turned an Arena League grocery bagger into a HOF QB.

And why? Because he's a "pain in the a$$". He doesn't get along with April---the "Special Teams Coach".

Yup, let's shoot for the moon fellas (and lady)---Perry Fewell! AVP! Jim Fassel! Turner Gill!! Or, the fact that anyone (other than the romantically attatched Senator) would even mention Mike Leach..........

Also, April still thinks Parrish should be returning punts. It's mid-December, Bobby. Don't buy any green bananas.

Aren't you forgetting about Dick Vermeil?

Martz is now responsible for getting Warner?

Funny, all this time I thought Vermeil was the coach in charge of the Rams at the time Warner was introduced...

Aren't you forgetting about Dick Vermeil?

Martz is now responsible for getting Warner?

Funny, all this time I thought Vermeil was the coach in charge of the Rams at the time Warner was introduced...

I really would not mind Martz. I am tired of seeing the bills offense year after miserable year ranked 28th/29th/30th. At least with Martz, you would have a guy that would assemble an offense that knew what they were doing. The Bills could do alot worse then Martz, and my guess is they will.

Martz sucks... Its his craptastic offensive scheme that the Bill are currently running, its why the offense and protections stink.

He was FIRED in St Louis as head coach!

Went to Detroit as offensive coordinator and was FIRED!

Went to San Francisco as offensive coordinator and was FIRED!

So, exactly how does getting fired from his last three coaching jobs make him a good choice for the next Bills head coach?

If this front office remains intact It wouldn't surprise me to see those buffoons actually hire Martz and screw up this franchise even more then it already is.

His problem is he's constantly trying to prove to everyone how much smarter he is than everyone else. He had the "perfect weapon" in Marshall Faulk in the Super Bowl against the Pats, but refused to take full advantage of that in order to show off his "Greatest Show on Turf" ... and it cost the Rams the Super Bowl. He under utilized Frank Gore in SF as well.

I hope the Bills pass on him.

Then Bobby April will not be retained, he and Martz dont get along.

April's special teams in STL sucked because Martz did not believe in ST practice or allowing better players to participate on ST. He came to Buff and flourished. Martz is so smart he is an idiot.

You are obviously ignorant of 49ers history. Bill Walsh built the 49ers.

Huh?

Where did I state otherwise?

Seifert/ Mooch ran the 49ers into the ground. Ofcourse Walsh built the team.

just like it was VERMEIL that built the Rams, obtained Warner, and BUILT the 'greatest show on turf'.

Martz inherited VERMEIL'S team, and promptly went about destroying it.

Martz sucks... Its his craptastic offensive scheme that the Bill are currently running, its why the offense and protections stink.

He was FIRED in St Louis as head coach!

Went to Detroit as offensive coordinator and was FIRED!

Went to San Francisco as offensive coordinator and was FIRED!

So, exactly how does getting fired from his last three coaching jobs make him a good choice for the next Bills head coach?

If this front office remains intact It wouldn't surprise me to see those buffoons actually hire Martz and screw up this franchise even more then it already is.

The Bills are running Martz's offensive scheme??

Dumbest thing posted all month.

Say, how are things going offensively in St. Louis, Detroit, and San Fran since they let Martz go? Yup, those last two FO's are well known for their discriminating eye when it comes to putting together an NFL offense.

Good call.

Vermeil had little to do with Warner becoming the centerpiece of the Greatest Show on Turf.