What's a little judicial activism between friends, right?

A judge's authority under Article III of the Constitution to rule a congressional decision as unconstitutional under Article I of the Constitution does usually pass as an "explanation", yes.

Still can't disagree, can you? Need help with all the big words?

And where in the Constitution does it give the Judicial Branch the authority to appropriate tax money?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, [John Adams] figured out that you are the idiot. Thats why you two get along so well. Feeble minds think alike.
You are. I bet your just running out the clock until John Adams throws you a life preserver.

"defelcting", lol.

(a) Why in hell am I catching shrapnel? This is my first post in this thread.

(b) I could fill a page with uncomplimentary adjectives that describe Tom, but "idiot" isn't one. (Except when I'm right and he's wrong.)

© Based on you being you and not having read the link or case, I am certain that you're wrong.

Hold the Blue Cheese? :lol:

What are you a freaking communist or something? :lol:

But least you didn't ask to substitute the Blue Cheese with Ranch

What are you some kind of little pinko wussie who can't handle his suicide wings straight up?

You need something to cool the burn?

Sheeoot! Mos Likely you a girlie-man that needs a branch behind her hootch!

What are you some kind of little pinko wussie who can't handle his suicide wings straight up?

You need something to cool the burn?

Sheeoot! Mos Likely you a girlie-man that needs a branch behind her hootch!

Wings without Blue Cheese is like Peanut Butter without Jelly, Salt without Pepper, Red Bull without some kind of alcohol, Beavis without Butthead, Obama without a teleprompter

It's Un-American, that's what it is! :lol: