Games today

Mark Vader

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady intercepted.....My Yami wins 22-21. Yikes.

Love it. Two picks for Mr. Bundchen in the 4th quarter.

Gotta love the refs doing all they could to try to give the Pats* another chance with a bs review. I though the college games were all yesterday. <_<

Which call...the Redskins fumble? It was a fumble. The side view makes it obvious.

PTR

To tell you the truth, from one angle, the ball looked like it was out, but from another angle, it looked like his elbow was down before the ball came out.

None the less, IMHO, it shouldn't have been overturned the original call on the field, which was that he was down by contact.

To tell you the truth, from one angle, the ball looked like it was out, but from another angle, it looked like his elbow was down before the ball came out.

None the less, IMHO, it shouldn't have been overturned the original call on the field, which was that he was down by contact.

yep--as much as i wanted the saints to win...that elbow was down before u could see the ball loose...break for the saints

yep--as much as i wanted the saints to win...that elbow was down before u could see the ball loose...break for the saints

Not if you saw it from the side. Ball was already coming out. Overturn was correct. For some reason Fox concentrated on the one replay over and over but the other showed the fumble clearly.

PTR

Not if you saw it from the side. Ball was already coming out. Overturn was correct. For some reason Fox concentrated on the one replay over and over but the other showed the fumble clearly.

PTR

OK--Ill take your word for it,,,I only really saw the one angle

PTR

Problem is though Promo, that replay from the side obscures the players elbow that was down. If I had two different replays showing me one that could have been viewed as a fumble, and one that shows me that his elbow was down before the ball came out, I would have no choice but to uphold the ruling on the field.

Bad judgment call by the ref, which ultimately decided the game. Skins have every right to be pissed, but they also screwed themselves with Suisham missing the chip shot FG that would've sealed it.

Problem is though Promo, that replay from the side obscures the players elbow that was down. If I had two different replays showing me one that could have been viewed as a fumble, and one that shows me that his elbow was down before the ball came out, I would have no choice but to uphold the ruling on the field.

Bad judgment call by the ref, which ultimately decided the game. Skins have every right to be pissed, but they also screwed themselves with Suisham missing the chip shot FG that would've sealed it.

promo didnt mention the elbow being obscured-tssk tssk promo....I take it back then....bad call