Games today

Mark Vader

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the Skins blew that game in a most Billsian fashion.

They did. They deserved to lose. Skins had the ball, running the clock to under the 2 minute warning. Ball on the 10 yard line (more or less)..under 2 minutes, ahead by 7. Skins kicker shanks the kick, no points. Brees gets the ball scores a touchdown in less than a minute to tie the game.

Skins make that easy FG and the game is over, borrowing a succesful Saints onside kick.

Me. If they keep Wade, that may also cause Jason Garrett to become available, who should be considered a coordinator who will become a HC sooner or later.

Jason Garrett? He's had all kinds of talent to work with in Dallas and hasn't gotten them very far. What's he going to do with a bare cupboard in Buffalo?

Anyone else hoping Dallas wins a playoff game this year so that they keep Wade?

Dallas will probably go through another one of their patented December swoons and miss the playoffs entirely. They have to play SD, at NO, at Washington, and Phi. I could see them winning at-best 1 of those games, and possibly lose all 4.

Dallas will probably go through another one of their patented December swoons and miss the playoffs entirely. They have to play SD, at NO, at Washington, and Phi. I could see them winning at-best 1 of those games, and possibly lose all 4.

Yah it's possible but the Giants & Eagles also have touch sched's and I think the Chargers are sort of smoke&mirrors; I would say 2-2. If one of those wins is Philly they could still end up winning the division.

Jason Garrett? He's had all kinds of talent to work with in Dallas and hasn't gotten them very far. What's he going to do with a bare cupboard in Buffalo?

Where did I mention in my post that he should be considered for HC of the Buffalo Bills?

One more candidate in an already deep HC pool could help the Bills out in the long run.

I could see the Cowboys losing all of those games. The Chargers are hot and match up with the Cowboys very well. There is no way the Cowboys go into New Orleans and beat the Saints. The Redskins are a below average team, but they have been very tought to beat lately. The Eagles are just as strong.

Hey, let's give the Cardinals some credit. After losing a heartbreaker to the Titans last week, they come right back tonight and beat the Vikings handily.

Arizona should not be taken lightly.

I thought they were an average team whose division allowed them to luck into home playoff games they didn't deserve last year, and then they happened to play a good SB game. They are definitely better than last year because of their defense and they certainly have a puncher's chance to spring an upset in round 2 - it's not like Warner is going to be intimidated going into NO/Minny.