My name is taterhill..and I am a moron

taterhill

i am a season ticket holder and have been since 1996...I will continue to be a season ticket holder until I am dead and gone from this earth....if this makes me an idiot, well then I am an idiot...I want the Bills to win as much as the next guy, but I am not going to take my ball and go home if they do not...thanks, now we will return to our regular scheduled programming.....

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a season ticket holder and have been since 1996...I will continue to be a season ticket holder until I am dead and gone from this earth....if this makes me an idiot, well then I am an idiot...I want the Bills to win as much as the next guy, but I am not going to take my ball and go home if they do not...thanks, now we will return to our regular scheduled programming.....

123962[/snapback]

I'd be there every week too. Just like I was a couple of years ago when we were 3-13 and I got up before 6AM every Sunday.

Cool

123962[/snapback]

What it does is make you admirable, and it will be all the sweeter knowing you were there in the bad times when the Bills finally win a championship.

i ramius, am a moron as well...when i come home for christmas, i will still buy a ticket for the steelers game and get to my one game a year at least...i will spend my money, wear evyeritnhg Bills i possibly own, and drink and cheer until i cant talk anymore...

I drive a 600 mile round trip to be there on gameday.

I'm in my 16th season as a Bills season ticket holder.

I must be REALLY dumb...... <_<

124007[/snapback]

stop over to Drive 3 and you can have a beer with the 22 other idiots that I have season tickets with....

there is a large group..we will be playing washer toss, just ask for Tater, someone will direct you to me....or you could look for the guy with the hockey sock hat...that would be me

124024[/snapback]

Just look for the guy in the pink tutu and black pumps.....thats tate.

123962[/snapback]

But how's the transmission in your car? <_<

Yes...and?  And I get blasted for 'look at me' posts?  BTW....good for you, Now the fact you are a die hard Buffalo Bills fan and about $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

124135[/snapback]

get lost loser...my post was in direct contrast to your idiotic rant...boycott the Bills until they put a product on the field...yeah good one...what's next ...tell people to not pay taxes until social security is straightened out...or how about boycott gas until the war on terror is won