IF Bills Are Truly THinking About QB In Draft

And you can save your breath (or typing skills) if the whole you are not a fan thing comes into play here. They have to lose to KC if they want a top QB or LT in draft.....These have to be the first 2 picks regardless

Now that the record has reached 8 losses, it's time to look to the future

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you can save your breath (or typing skills) if the whole you are not a fan thing comes into play here. They have to lose to KC if they want a top QB or LT in draft.....These have to be the first 2 picks regardless

HOW DARE YOU, AS A BILLS FAN, TALK ABOUT US LOSING GAMES IN HOPES OF GAINING DRAFT POSITION?!?!?!?! BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!!! 0:) I kid, I kid. Get ready, for the flamers are coming your way my friend. :sick:

I agree we need to move up. But its all moot with the horses ass Tom Modrak leading the way. When has he ever identified the top players.... EVER. Not to mention the top QB will be long gone by pick 3.

I would take Russel Okung either way. He is a top NFL player at his position. I cant say that with any conviction in regards to this years crop of QBs.

I agree we need to move up. But its all moot with the horses ass Tom Modrak leading the way. Not to mention the top QB will be long gone by pick 3.

I would take Russel Okung either way. He is a top NFL player at his position. I cant say that with any conviction in regards to this years crop of QBs.

I don't think there will be a consensus "Top QB" in this draft. There will be Clausen, Mallett, Bradford, Locker going in the top 15 though. (if Locker and mallett declare)

I agree we need to move up. But its all moot with the horses ass Tom Modrak leading the way. When has he ever identified the top players.... EVER. Not to mention the top QB will be long gone by pick 3.

Agreed. Getting an o-line in place is more important than a QB, from the perspective of a newly minted QB is meaningless without protection. It's smarter to get all of the other pieces in place first, then add a touted QB and give an actual chance to succeed.

TIM TEABOW!!!!

Just think like Jauron does: "its hard to win in the NFL" and hope this sentiment spreads throughout the whole team and organization and you may get your wish that we lose the rest of our games. And look at the bright side, once that losing attitude is in place we may get another high pick after next year and the year after that. Detroit set the example of how to build long term success by getting high picks several years in a row.

TIM TEABOW!!!!

First, he's not a QB in the NFL. Second, it is spelled, "Tebow", so obviously you don't know a lot about what he can bring to an NFL offense let alone spell his name correctly. Thirdly, even if he was good, the Bills would pass on him.

Welcome to the board.

I don't think there will be a consensus "Top QB" in this draft. There will be Clausen, Mallett, Bradford, Locker going in the top 15 though. (if Locker and mallett declare)

*Herm Edwards Voice* CLAUSEN WE'RE TALKIN BOUT CLAUSEN.. :sick: GTFOH 0:) ...NO...your talking bout a college bust HA!....never was he top 3 anything...slap yourself sir...no disrespect...tebow, bradford, mccoy...WHO THE HELL IS MALLET :lol::wallbash: ...clause wiill go in the 3rd like captin checkdown did..hopefully not to us...

No way. I think we ALL KNOW what OBD will do. Who is the best CB in college this year anyways?