IF Bills Are Truly THinking About QB In Draft

*Herm Edwards Voice* CLAUSEN WE'RE TALKIN BOUT CLAUSEN.. :D GTFOH :death: ...NO...your talking bout a college bust HA!....never was he top 3 anything...slap yourself sir...no disrespect...tebow, bradford, mccoy...WHO THE HELL IS MALLET :blush::wallbash: ...clause wiill go in the 3rd like captin checkdown did..hopefully not to us...

Could you retype that in English?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, Cleveland, St. Louis, Washington and Oakland are all ahead of us....pretty good chance that 4 QBS are gone. I think jumping ahead of Washington is the key as we draft a QB and work with him a year before he starts. Fans have waited this long so why not rebuild the proper way. GET A LEADER!!

Right now, Cleveland, St. Louis, Washington and Oakland are all ahead of us....pretty good chance that 4 QBS are gone. I think jumping ahead of Washington is the key as we draft a QB and work with him a year before he starts. Fans have waited this long so why not rebuild the proper way. GET A LEADER!!

We will be drafting around 8-10. As much as I want the Bills to get their franchise QB in this draft, if 4 QBs go before we pick, some stud DE, OT or LB will drop in our laps. I think we win either way. (unless, of course, Modrak, Guy and Brandon are making the pick. In which case, we are DOOMED)

I'd be surprised if the Browns don't grab Nadamkong Soh, who is the best player in college right now, and they don't have a good defense

No to drafting a :D Qb ......build both lines :death: .................Did you not watch any game for the last 3 years............BOTH LINES ARE TERRIBLE

Get a QB in Round 1 and draft a lineman in EVERY OTHER ROUND. Get 2 LBs and DT in free agency. Seriously, why not??

Butler

Wood

Levitre

All they need to do is hit 2 lineman in 6 picks. Depending on what people think about Hangartner, maybe even 1. Bench TO and get Hardy in the game.

The line gels in 2010 and the QB is ready to play in 2011...DONE

No the proper way is get a Line that can block.......A line that can tackle...................how about some LB's..... we have none, heck as bad as the Offense has been our Defense has been terrible for the past 3 yrs..We are dead last on D--now and been close to that for the past 4 years...Lets fix it this offseson/draft. I hope everyone in front of us take a QB so we can have the best Lineman or LB available

Get a QB in Round 1 and draft a lineman in EVERY OTHER ROUND. Get 2 LBs and DT in free agency. Seriously, why not??

Butler

Wood

Levitre

All they need to do is hit 2 lineman in 6 picks. Depending on what people think about Hangartner, maybe even 1. Bench TO and get Hardy in the game.

The line gels in 2010 and the QB is ready to play in 2011...DONE

Wood might never be able to play again. This is going to be a QB draft class likened to the one of 1983 before it's all said and done, IMO. You have Clausen, Tebow, Bradford, McCoy, Pike, possibly Locker, and possibly Mallett. The one guy I think alot of people are leaving off the list is Case Keenum of Houston. The guy has some pretty impressive #'s this year http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=191981 and could be there in the 3rd possibly.