Quick Lynch ?

bills_red

Pound Lynch??

Hows that been going this year?

I thought we should trade Lynch? Man most fans are so clueless. Lynch saw the first two holes he has since 2008 and had two huge runs. Lynch is a patient runner who waits for holes to open up then blasts through them, but he happens to run behind the worst line in the league - which never opens a hole for him. This results in him basically standing there gaining no yards.

Lynch has never been the problem, its the OL. Jackson has produced more as of late because he is a different style runner who uses elusiveness rather than patience and on the plays with no hole he gets 2-3 yards while Lynch gets none. Its really no secret why we cant run OR pass.... there is one common denominator...

Good original post, I think most fans were thinking the same thing - I know my crowd at the bar was.

Lynch did seem to be ready to go last night for the first time all year, but they didn't use him like they should have. If you have 2 good RB's you ride which ever one seems to have it on that day. Carolina does it with Williams and Stewart, SD has done it with Sproles and Tomlinson, the Giants do it with Jacobs and whoever, the Ravens have done it with Rice and McGahee. It's a pretty common practice that seems to have passed AVP by.

i thought the same thing, lynch has been non exsistent all season, and the one game that he looked like he could have a great game, 6 carries, 60 yards, avg of 10 yards per attempt, and we sit him when fitz obviously couldnt get anything going lastnight. makes perfect sense right??

I thought we should trade Lynch? Man most fans are so clueless. Lynch saw the first two holes he has since 2008 and had two huge runs. Lynch is a patient runner who waits for holes to open up then blasts through them, but he happens to run behind the worst line in the league - which never opens a hole for him. This results in him basically standing there gaining no yards.

Lynch has never been the problem, its the OL. Jackson has produced more as of late because he is a different style runner who uses elusiveness rather than patience and on the plays with no hole he gets 2-3 yards while Lynch gets none. Its really no secret why we cant run OR pass.... there is one common denominator...

Good original post, I think most fans were thinking the same thing - I know my crowd at the bar was.

nice post

Let's see...he just ripped off two monster runs...let's put FJ in! Last week Fewell did the opposite playing Lynch when FJ was the hot hand.

Yeah...he's not HC material, sorry folks.

It was quite telling. However, what was AVP's role in deciding to shut him down? Very stupid Offensive game plan, IMV.