Another sell out huh?

ICE

Guest Guest_MACDADDY_*

Holy shat.

Now he's trying to tell me how to spend my money and my time.

Nothing, I mean nothing, beats sitting in the stadium on game day w/ the guys I grew up with. Drinking, eating, farting, drinking, swearing, hooting at chics, drinking, reliving our childhood, drinking, wetting ourselves...

Can you relate to that?

And listen you ignoramous....sitting in a bar drinking Bud's supports the Bills. The ticket sales don't cover the offenses salary, let alone the rest of the business's expenses.

Get your head out of your arse ice.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shat.

Nothing, I mean nothing, beats sitting in the stadium on game day w/ the guys I grew up with.  Drinking, eating, farting, drinking, swearing, hooting at chics, drinking, reliving our childhood, drinking, wetting ourselves...

Can you relate to that? 

And listen you ignoramous....sitting in a bar drinking Bud's supports the Bills.  The ticket sales don't cover the offenses salary, let alone the rest of the business's expenses.

Get your head out of your arse ice.

123876[/snapback]

This discussion will end here. Perfect post.

Ice thinks if him and 20 people he knows don't go, its a Boycott. Correction: Its more tickets for people that support the team through thick and thin....

Like I said ICE, I've always respected your right to say you are a fan even though you are vocal in your displeasure. But if you want to Boycott when we are bad, then you have NO RIGHT to celebrate when we finally do it - finally win the SB.

So, get your head out of your ass (because, ICEman, that is exactly where it is on this thread) and come back to reality with us.

Steve

Buy a ticket, go to the game, and AT THE STADIUM make your displeasure known.  Make an ICE of yourself and let them know how PO'd you are.  But to NOT go to games to make some sort of "statement" is a kitty's way out, and a good way to get your team relocated.

123885[/snapback]

We won't get relocated.... EVER....

That's what ICE said anyway.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*

yes, that's true.

I heard Ralph took ice to the owners meeting with him.

ice was the main reason that they switched over to New Orleans.

he said that they were a bunch fo assclowns for not realizing that New Orleans could be swamped during a hurricane.

enough said.

Not go to a game? What on earth would I spend my mileage and hotel points on? I might have to take a summer vacation in Europe instead of sitting in a stadium with drunk obnoxious Bills fans booing the QB...... :rolleyes:

I guess I'm an idiot. :D

Is it really so hard to understand that not everyone shares your outrage at how bad the Bills are? That maybe to a lot of people it's an entertaining way to spend a Sunday afternoon and they don't stress over how well a football team is doing?

Man Way to go guys!  That is showing RW And TD you won't stand for the stevestojan they are putting on the field.

I know I know....'But ICE if we don't sell out Ralphie will move the Bills..sniff sniff...'  LMAO!  God he has you guys pu$$y whipped. 

Oh wait it's 'I will cheer no matter what'.

Nope that isn't all of it.

Wait here ya go 'No matter what I will support the Bills'  GOTCHA!

That right there is what Uncle Ralphie is betting on. No matter what POS he puts on the field you guys are so hard up, you will spend your hard earned money on this POS product. 

But hey, I guess I should expect no less. Minus the Bills Buffalo goes breasts up.  So TD will go out next off season and trade henry and someone else to make you think he is doing something.  He will sign some washed up 'name' like Troy Vincent to come in and apease you guys. Because we all know even though they were on the downsides of their careers somewhere else, being in Buffalo will reserect their careers  <_<

And when TD does that AND either cuts Bledsoe or 'officially' says JP is the starter all is good in the world.  I can hear it now  'TD has finally woke up!'  or 'We have finally made the right moves'  or  'We have turned a corner'  :devil:

Look I honest to God love the Buffalo Bills. Are they my entire life like some people here?  Hell no.  If they moved I most likely wouldn't root for them. But damn folks, there has to be a day when WNY says to Ralph 'enough is enough'.  When they try to market them again say 'No thanks' to the corporate luxury boxes.  Not until we are back in the playoffs for 2 years.  Make Ralph and TD EARN Their damn money for once!  Put a winner on the field and we pay. If you don't we stay home.

Now I am sure the billion flaming 'your a moron' Or 'you don't understand this or that' posts are coming. Bottom line is this, As long as WNY keeps pumping money into RW's pocket books things will stay the same. 

One last thing, If you guys think the NFL is going to let the Bills leave Buffalo...I have some real estate I want to sell you cheap.  :devil:  not gonna happen folks. Not gonna happen.

123614[/snapback]

Ice, we know that you head into every Sunday rooting for the Bills, despite these bashings. I too rip them when it is deserved, but continue to root for them. It is a sickness that probably none of us can shake! I am as frustrated as you are. Probably more, if your comment about it not being the end of the world if they move is any indication. I am more than frustrated with pathetic DB being our QB. Hell, look at my user name. Take solace in the fact that he'll never torture us again after next month.

TD knew last year that DB was done. He moved up and gave up a future 1st for JP, desperately tried to pry Volek away from Tennessee, and flirted with signing Drew Henson.

I agree on virtually everything you said. But the reality is that we aren't very attractive a place for the top-tier FAs. To get TKO here, the fans actually helped out by cheering for him and chanting his name in that season ender against Cincy when he last played for the Bungles. But, high-priced FAs often get teams in trouble cap wise anyway and often are under achieving with their new teams. We don't want to take that risky road too much in trying to improve. The fact is that we haven't drafted that well in the last several years. I see some future with Losman, Evans, and Willis as our "Big 3".

As far as sell outs, this team needs all the help they can get on Sundays. I'd hate to go back to the days of 35,000 fans in the stands late in the year, like in the mid eighties. That was gross.

Holy shat.

Nothing, I mean nothing, beats sitting in the stadium on game day w/ the guys I grew up with. Drinking, eating, farting, drinking, swearing, hooting at chics, drinking, reliving our childhood, drinking, wetting ourselves...

Can you relate to that?

Actually nothing beats spending time with my kids, teaching them, supporting them and hearing them say they love me. What you discribed is a man that never grew up and honestly has nothing of substance in his life.

And listen you ignoramous....sitting in a bar drinking Bud's supports the Bills.

Yeah the Bills....Not Ralph Wilson and his pocket book.

Buy a ticket, go to the game, and AT THE STADIUM make your displeasure known.  Make an ICE of yourself and let them know how PO'd you are.  But to NOT go to games to make some sort of "statement" is a kitty's way out, and a good way to get your team relocated.

123885[/snapback]

No a kitty keeps taking it in the ass. a MAN Takes a stand. Get a clue, this team is not leaving buffalo. But then Uncle Ralphe has you convinved otherwise.

Guest ICE=CRYBABY

Actually nothing beats spending time with my kids, teaching them, supporting them and hearing them say they love me.  What you discribed is a man that never grew up and honestly has nothing of substance in his life.

124218[/snapback]

Do your kids think your as big of an ass as everyone else does?

I am only 22. I have been going to Bills games for a few years now. I was always buying tickets off of my friend, Mark. This year, he chose not to renew his season tickets, so I decided to buy them. I now sit in section 123, row 4, seats 3 and 4. I love it! It was probably my best investment ever. 10 games for only $330 bucks! SWEET DEAL! <_<

I know they aren't winning right now. But nothing beats the game day experience. Even if I didn't live in Buffalo and lived somewhere else, I'd probably get seasons to their games because game day Sunday is a GREAT experience and definitely a fun thing to do. The tailgating is only a part of it. inside the Ralph, it just feels so much better than watching the game from home. It's the best, because you are watching the game with 70,000 other fans from across the country and you always seem to meet up with new people.

Anyone who doesn't want to do that.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Buzz off, pal. If you want to make personal comments directed at one of our members, register instead of hiding behind a bunch of electrons. <_<

124234[/snapback]

Yeah, because posting as "stuckincincy" isn't hiding behind a bunch of "electrons" (btw, where did the protons and neutrons go and why is nobody hiding behind them?)

No a kitty keeps taking it in the ass.  a MAN Takes a stand.  Get a clue, this team is not leaving buffalo. But then Uncle Ralphe has you convinved otherwise.

124219[/snapback]

this is the funniest thing you have posted...i guess I will be taking it in the ass this Sunday....you should be so proud that you are SUCH A MAN